India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

they remind me of armaan-rahul..

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged

this track reminds me of armaan-rahul track in DMG., where armaan n rahul are childhood enemies, rahul tries to get closer to ridhima etc...

now i can predict watz gonna happen, ranbir wil compete wit shravan in bike race... (ridima supports rahul due to which armaan loses the race) cant predict, whom saachi gonna support, who gonna win the race. but i am sure, we wil see a similar scenario in coming episodes.. later ranbir comes to know how much saavan love each other and tries to unite them...
give your opinion guys..

dunno if i can compare a show wit other. if it is against rules, mods can close the topic..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45Mr.Zkjassie_17Shipra_Snycsweetie

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i havent followed DMG...so i dont know what had taken place in it...but i agree with the latter part of ur post...ranbeer might compete against shravan....somehow i feel that the bike race will play a key role in this track...its coming up after 3 weeks in the show...so it will be somewhere close to hitler's deadline...that will make shravan desperate to win it...but ranbeer will try to be an obstacle for him or something like that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

i havent followed DMG...so i dont know what had taken place in it...but i agree with the latter part of ur post...ranbeer might compete against shravan....somehow i feel that the bike race will play a key role in this track...its coming up after 3 weeks in the show...so it will be somewhere close to hitler's deadline...that will make shravan desperate to win it...but ranbeer will try to be an obstacle for him or something like that...

i kinda had doubt wen shravan saw that ad and they hav shown ranbir doin bike stunts in his intro. later wen they hav shown them as childhood enemies, i got confirmed that this bike race gonna be btwn both of thm.. yes it will be closer to deadline i guess.. if this happens, there is goin to be lot of excitement in the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkShipra_S

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
yeah...just watching that precap has raised my excitement level....that showdown will be totally a "watch-out" kinda thing...maybe ranbeer chiding shravan for being a mechanic and shravan standing up for himself,this time without saachi...i hope this track will be totally fun and exciting to watch and handled well by the CVs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you-Sangeeta and Ash!

And yeah, it reminded me of armaan rahul as well.......even KW's entry was like Arman's!LOL.....anyways, am loving all of it atleast till now!Big smile
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

this track reminds me of armaan-rahul track in DMG., where armaan n rahul are childhood enemies, rahul tries to get closer to ridhima etc...

now i can predict watz gonna happen, ranbir wil compete wit shravan in bike race... (ridima supports rahul due to which armaan loses the race) cant predict, whom saachi gonna support, who gonna win the race. but i am sure, we wil see a similar scenario in coming episodes.. later ranbir comes to know how much saavan love each other and tries to unite them...
give your opinion guys..

dunno if i can compare a show wit other. if it is against rules, mods can close the topic..

u are prob right also according the tb article...the story is gonna go the mujshe shadi karogi way and that what happened between akshay and salman
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

give your opinion guys..

I dont know much about the actors that u have mentioned..of course i watch only BHPH and Didn't watched any Daily Soaps on any Channel..
Bold@ This may Happen..And will be interested to watch  If CVs Does not miss the fun and humor..
Confused

Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 20 December 2010 at 12:51pm
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

give your opinion guys..

I dont know much about the actors that u have mentioned..of course i watch only BHPH and Didn't watched any Daily Soaps on any Channel..
Bold@ This may Happen..And will be interested to watch  If CVs Does not miss the fun and humor..
Confused
dunno much abt any other show excpt BHPH.
but if ranbeer unites saavan ; my full marks 4 him

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index