Posted: 13 years ago
When Arohi does realise that she was wrong about Arjun

I hope that Arjun does not misunderstand her for some reason

after Arohi ealises that Arjun really does love her

I want to see some scenes where both of them are openly in love witheachother

like a couple (even if they are a secret couple)

scenes where arjun,Arohi and the gang (Makrant, Shefali and Billu)

are making various FUN plans to break chiku and Arohi wedding

making a fool out of chiku (like if Aluwalia's send Arohi for a date with chiku- Arjun turns up instead whilst billu and Makrant give hiku company)

they could make plans that Aluwalia would catch Chiku with another girl to break marriage with Arohi

I think that would be awesome to watch

I would love to see some light moments

even though kidnapping track was great- tere was always the tension of Arohi finding out the truth or police catching them

after this misunderstanding

I do not want another msiunderstanding or twist straight away

just a few weeks of pure romance and fun

I don't want family mebers from either side finding about them being together...not even Gauri-she should just carry on thinking Arohi is happy with chiku and have some cute moments with her husband

I do not want it to be like season one-when Arjun realises that he was wrong about Arohi-goes to say sorry but then it's Arohi who doesn't listen to him and misunderstands him

what do you want after misunderstanding over?
๐Ÿ˜Š

Yah liked ur ideas for the future tracks... everyone here are waitng for the lighter and romatic moments between arjuhi.
But i am really not sure haw cv's are going to deal with it. We are seening this scenerio of chor police for the first time. Want this series to be light hearted RomCom as they showed in the introduction promo's.Edited by ishikaek43 - 13 years ago
totallly agree with you
love all your ideas
hope it goes that way.
Originally posted by perfectdreams

I want to see some scenes where both of them are openly in love witheachother

like a couple (even if they are a secret couple)

scenes where arjun,Arohi and the gang (Makrant, Shefali and Billu)

are making various FUN plans to break chiku and Arohi wedding

they could make plans that Aluwalia would catch Chiku with another girl to break marriage with Arohi

I think that would be awesome to watch

I would love to see some light moments

I completely agree with the above. You spoke my mind-thats literally what I want to happen as well. Hope shefo, makrant and billu come back soon
omg, I so agree with you!! Please, CV listen to us and end this track asap!!! No Seperation!
Will Love To See That .....โญ๏ธ...Great Ideas Deear ๐Ÿ‘ It Will Be Soo Fun To See This ๐Ÿ˜†
And Yah Pleeease CVS Do End This Stupid Track  And Reunite ARJUHii Soon ๐Ÿ˜
I hope for some fun like that too
great idea
would love to watch scenes like that

I can't wait till all missunderstandings between Arjuhi are cleared and we get romantic Arjuhi scenes.
awww cho cute same same me 2 ...so impatiently waitin 4 ARJUHI magical moments๐Ÿ˜ hope ALL this wishes come true ...enjoinn da episode fully but can't c ARJUHI in pain..
wish the saddy part changes asap..
            kMh rOxxxX...AARJUHI LOVE Uโค๏ธ