Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanda

awesome topic seriously!...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..lyked it a lot!😊
i did not see the epi completely but ur analysis was very very good u know!...the way u gave d analysis is soo sweet!...keep going!...i want u to update the episodes!...i feel that mayb ur episode updates will be wonderful and nowadays no one is updating the episodes regularly!...😑...so pls ppl update the episodes pls..πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much, honey.😳😳😳😳😳😳.... i cannot update episodes due to some definite problems..... but i can keep you entertained with my posts.πŸ˜ƒ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
See, I'm pretty used to our Curious Connie Pia so I'm not even going to comment on her interfering in Abhay's business. But she does have a lot of guts!! NO one speaks to Abhay Raichand the way she did today!😲
Par hamare Abhay ko kya ho gaya hai?? Lagta hai Pia ki sangat ka asar hai. Hiding behind pillars, listening to other people's conversation, following Pia to the party and stopping her and interfering in her 'Mission Expose Danish". I'm wondering whats gotten into him. In the morning, he warns her to stay away from him and in the evening he's the one who grabs her out of nowhere when she crosses him! His mood swings are freaking me out😭

P.S. My Awesome Threesome are back!!!πŸ₯³ πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘  πŸ˜ƒ
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What an awesome Episode!!! Loved the way Pia confronted Abhay by pulling him towards the pillar like how he always does and challenging him. Loved Misha and Piya scheming to expose Danish too. Finally the Truth of Danish is going to be out... Altogether a wonderful Episode!
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Piya is open to anything right now as long as she gets to find out about Abhay.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Abhay should have kissed her. MEANIE!

Kabir's brain surely went a zillion places.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....teen-teen ladkiyaan ek hi room mein.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Abhay-Piya are connected and that is why he sensed her without seeing her.😳

Hahaha yeah Pia would have been really glad to get that kiss. Lol. I mean whenever Abhay grabs like her that and gets close to her she always seems ready for a kiss. EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
so Viv rightly called Pia besharam! 🀣
But i reallllyyy like this meanie side of Abhay. Embarrassed 
And him not kissing her was more humiliating for Pia and thus getting the point across.Ok now that sounds really meanie. Ouch......But im sure he will make it up for it. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Piya piya ye ladki nahin sudhregi.πŸ˜† Googling Abhay in front of him and that too looking at him that way. Anyone can understand what she was upto? Aur humara Abhay to hai hi intelligent. Just took out the plug. But Piya so much stubborn. Pulled Abhay. Role reversal. Abhay was nearly to kiss her and left her but madam feeling sad. Really. The last scene was the best. Waiting for the continuation of the track.

Abhay is too smart for Piya. She still needs to learn the ropes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Piya is getting aggressive with Abhay aur ye love story bahot door takk jaanewaali hai.πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: thk123

I am loving the way story moving on.All that  pia googled abhay' name & he remove plugged. was hillarious scene..  such typo choti-choti nokjhok give me colgate smile..πŸ˜ƒ..oh  finally finally  pia pinned abhay to pillar.. ha ha wish puri ho gayi.. what an   sizzling scene. almost kiss. god this 2 driving me crazy.πŸ€ͺ vivian-sukirti share  amazing chemistry.☺️  oh Abhay patched up with danish just to be around  pia & protect her.. this HOttie need to clear his own mind before telling pia to mind her own business.πŸ˜†  ab aese  pia ke aage-peeche ghumega toh pia ki excitiment toh aur hi badhegi na.πŸ˜†

Mishkoo rocks..she planned everthing  in just  2 days..WOW.. Bravo girl..πŸ‘πŸΌ w8ing for 2morrow   to see danish get exposed.

Loved last scene, he can sense pia even without seeing her ..cool.. but i didnt understand why was he angery at her??πŸ€” πŸ€”πŸ€”coz pia is  heading to trouble  or  pia & maya is in dancer costume so  abhay may not liking idea  that pia is gonna dance.πŸ€”..arghhhh i am so confusion over it..

PS:-- why did that scene remove of last precap when pia asked about maithali to  abhat?

PPS:-- VIVIAN was  looking damn hot in  suit.. it was as usual black coat but with red inside .. &  i think shirt's color was purple.😍 ufffffffff designer should some more dark color on him.

Lolz. Finally, Piya is getting aggressive with Abhay .😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳...if she frustrates Abhay anymore , he will actually plant a kiss to shut her up.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.....i think Abhay has foreseen that Piya is going to do belly dancing , so he is jhaad lagaaoing in the last scene.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Viv is a good-looking guy and i think he carries dark colours very well...even white would look great on him.😊

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Sassy Piya / Stubborn Abhay/  Planning Misha

superb title....loved it completely

Hey ppz!

Okay, now, why Abhay has to be such a tease and why Piya has to be such a stalker? Bah! Piya really is after Abhay's life ' infact , there seems just one aim in her life right now. Who is Abhay? Why is he so hot and cold? Why can't they be together and ya, not to forget who is the girl or rather the girls in his life. Phew! Koi bechaare ladke ko iss Nancy Drew se bachaao.

well afterall she is the wife....she got all rights...all i cay say abhay is stucked....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bechara...well not only piya even i want to know why abhay is hot and cold😳😳😳😳😳😳

I can't believe that Piya had the nerve to google Abhay in front of him. I mean, doesn't she know how well Abhay can read her. The kind of dagger looks she was giving him in the library obviously alerted Abhay who knows very well by now that she is obsessed with him. The unplugging of the plug was a bitter childish indication from Abhay that Piya needs to get it in her head that he is off limits.

well i want to differ.....piya doesn't know that abhay can read her mind.....she just thinks its coincidence even though right now she is suspecting abhay......well i laughed very hard when abhay pull off the plug and piya have no clue.....AbhiYa rocks.....the couple knows each other very well

But can you believe the nerve of this girl? I mean , she had the guts to actually block Abhay's way and pull him to the pillar with a jerk and confront him about stopping her from spying on him? Abhay was not weakened by her proximity and straightaway slapped it in her face that she can do what she likes but he is FORBIDDEN. And Madam Piya had the audacity to tell Abhay that she will come close and go far as it pleases her ' not him. Instigating Abhay is not a good idea, really. Abhay , in a way insulted her by pulling her that close , almost kissing her and then, jerking her away. Usually girls get angry when men kiss them out of nowhere' but here , you had Piya upset because Abhay didn't kiss her. And that smug expression on Abhay's face' phew! How many of us wanted to break that handsome jaw at that moment, hmmm?

it was a very cute scenes......piya stole it....as for the kiss....abhay knows it very well...what her soul desires...but he always break it.....but one day he will fulfill piya's dreamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And ah, my Mishkoo darls! I wish Mishkoo would coach Piya in planning , stalking , investigating , executing so that Piya can find Abhay's truth without getting almost kissed and pinned to pillars all the time. I mean, that chick is a genius when it comes to getting everything back on track. She has the proofs, she has  a plan , she got Maya back , solved everything in flat two days and will get Dan exposed tomorrow. Mishkoo uses her senses while Piya purely acts on emotion and impulse. Mishkoo not only has brains , she has the spunk and spirit to get everything right ' and that is why we love her.

piya's heart broke when the kiss never happen..... misha rocked....tdy we got to know another power of abhay that he could listen to long distance talk.....the way he got to know that danish is planning a party....and also he having a plan in his brain of helping misha-piya......

I am not angry at Kabir at all. Whatever he has been through and what he has put Piya and Abhay through is not his mistake. And as we all saw, now that the truth is out , he will make amends and I do feel Piya might get back with him to spite Abhay.

but still i don't feel kabir needs piya friendship anymore...because he crossed all limits.....but i always loved KaPi friendship...so i would love to see them patch up...now piya's turn to make abhau jealous and its going to work

Ohh, and Maya found her brains finally and cleared Piya 'Abhay's name' especially Abhay's name in front of Misha and the girl is still in shock. And even Misha-Abhay bumping into each-other after Abhay-Piya's confrontation'. We do have a special bond coming up between Misha-Abhay. Creatives have been hinting it.

yes we are going to watch a new relationship between abhay-misha....and i can't wait to watch it......and yes misha mouth was wide opened when maya was praising her angel Abhay Raichand.....and piya was prasing her angel....her husband that he is a nice man...misha was shocked to death....i guess very soon misha will get to know that her demon is a angel...sweetheart....saviour

Last scene showed that Abhay could sense Piya , without seeing her. He just knew that she was there and headed for trouble and even without seeing her face , he caught her and pulled her close for another " Jhaad khaao ya sudhar jaao" session.

well when it matters the souls this is bound to happen....well AbhiYa were looking hot in that black....and abhay was looking extra handsome in black

And may I know why Abhay is suddenly warming up to Dan? Oh, maybe to protect the ladies , hmmm?

yes....he is warming up to the devil to protect the ladies.....his wife(piya)....his friend(maya)...his sister-in-laws(panchi-misha)...he is such a sweetheart....

P.S- Can't we detoxify Abhay of T? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think we can't....after getting so much insult...she still hanging on to abhay....the way she is flirting with abhay....fevicol ki tarah chipak rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—