Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sassy Piya / Stubborn Abhay/ Planning Misha (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Pocoooo! Big smile

Pia said what 'shakti'...so is she open to the idea of supernatural!? Confused

And gosh! the way Abhay jerked her away after coming so close...the smugged expression on his face and his eyes said more then words! EmbarrassedLOL

And the Kabir walking in onto Pia-Mish-Maya was soo funny! Kabir's expression were like teeno ek saath! hai Pia ye tune kya kia!? ShockedROFL

Abhay had to go to Dan's party to keep eye on Pia and Mish.
He knew they will be there to expose him so the change in his attitude is not so surprising.

Last scene was Day DreamingDay Dreaming....it clearly showed their connection. Embarrassed

Piya is open to anything right now as long as she gets to find out about Abhay.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Abhay should have kissed her. MEANIE!OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

Kabir's brain surely went a zillion places.WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink....teen-teen ladkiyaan ek hi room mein.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....Abhay-Piya are connected and that is why he sensed her without seeing her.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ameres

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Piya piya ye ladki nahin sudhregi.LOL Googling Abhay in front of him and that too looking at him that way. Anyone can understand what she was upto? Aur humara Abhay to hai hi intelligent. Just took out the plug. But Piya so much stubborn. Pulled Abhay. Role reversal. Abhay was nearly to kiss her and left her but madam feeling sad. Really. The last scene was the best. Waiting for the continuation of the track.

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

I am loving the way story moving on.All that  pia googled abhay' name & he remove plugged. was hillarious scene..  such typo choti-choti nokjhok give me colgate smile..Big smile..oh  finally finally  pia pinned abhay to pillar.. ha ha wish puri ho gayi.. what an   sizzling scene. almost kiss. god this 2 driving me crazy.Silly vivian-sukirti share  amazing chemistry.Blushing  oh Abhay patched up with danish just to be around  pia & protect her.. this HOttie need to clear his own mind before telling pia to mind her own business.LOL  ab aese  pia ke aage-peeche ghumega toh pia ki excitiment toh aur hi badhegi na.LOL

Mishkoo rocks..she planned everthing  in just  2 days..WOW.. Bravo girl..Thumbs Up w8ing for 2morrow   to see danish get exposed.

Loved last scene, he can sense pia even without seeing her ..cool.. but i didnt understand why was he angery at her??Ermm ErmmErmmcoz pia is  heading to trouble  or  pia & maya is in dancer costume so  abhay may not liking idea  that pia is gonna dance.ErmmErmmErmmErmm..arghhhh i am so confusion over it..

PS:-- why did that scene remove of last precap when pia asked about maithali to  abhat?Wacko

PPS:-- VIVIAN was  looking damn hot in  suit.. it was as usual black coat but with red inside .. &  i think shirt's color was purple.BlushingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ufffffffff designer should some more dark color on him.

Edited by thk123 - 20 December 2010 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

I always wait for your post each day..
Piya has truly crossed the limits of her stubborness... like really, Abhay keeps telling her to back off but she doesn't seem to listen and instead, tries even harder. She truly can't mind her own business!
I guess Abhay being nice to Danish had 2 reasons:-
1. His parents were there, so he just wanted to show them that he is now behaving like a normal teen, and not after Piya 
2. He heard Misha-Piya at the pillar, so maybe, something to do with that.
And yes, Misha always makes things easier. She is cool; love her! Yes, she is headstrong and she uses her brains unlike Piya who does things without thinking.
But,i loved the episode. And yipee, Kabir knows! But i hope Kabir-Piya are not back together after this whole mess. They can remain as friends but not more than that because everyone knows that she only thinks about Abhay,so in the end she might just end up hurting everyone.

Piya cannot blame Abhay for anything tomorrow when she finds out that she has fallen in love with a vampire. She is choosing him and this destiny. Abhay has done what he could to keep her away but her obsession with him continues. ....Kabir and Piya should not get back together because it is CRUEL to Kabir. Piya will always love Abhay. That's it.

--sumana13--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
lovely post as usual........pocaHeart
well actually i m lost in Abhay nd u have said it all so no need for me to write mah analysis........
but still liked d way misha reacts when she hears maya calling abhay n angelROFL

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Nice Post Poca!Embarrassed
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Okay, now, why Abhay has to be such a tease and why Piya has to be such a stalker? Bah! Piya really is after Abhay's life ' infact , there seems just one aim in her life right now. Who is Abhay? Why is he so hot and cold? Why can't they be together and ya, not to forget who is the girl or rather the girls in his life. Phew! Koi bechaare ladke ko iss Nancy Drew se bachaao.

@Nancy DreawLOLLOL

but, even i would be damn curious if i was in her place...with all that Abhay has done and shown...it would be totally werid if she wouldnt be this curiousBig smile ....its not everyday u met someone without a heart and a girlfriend who's a copy of yourselfLOL

I can't believe that Piya had the nerve to google Abhay in front of him. I mean, doesn't she know how well Abhay can read her. The kind of dagger looks she was giving him in the library obviously alerted Abhay who knows very well by now that she is obsessed with him. The unplugging of the plug was a bitter childish indication from Abhay that Piya needs to get it in her head that he is off limits.

the looks they gave eachother was deffo worth the scene!LOL
btw i am gonna google Abhay Raichand aswell....thankfully no Abhay here to unpluggLOL

...But can you believe the nerve of this girl? I mean , she had the guts to actually block Abhay's way and pull him to the pillar with a jerk and confront him about stopping her from spying on him? Abhay was not weakened by her proximity and straightaway slapped it in her face that she can do what she likes but he is FORBIDDEN. And Madam Piya had the audacity to tell Abhay that she will come close and go far as it pleases her ' not him. Instigating Abhay is not a good idea, really. Abhay , in a way insulted her by pulling her that close , almost kissing her and then, jerking her away. Usually girls get angry when men kiss them out of nowhere' but here , you had Piya upset because Abhay didn't kiss her. And that smug expression on Abhay's face' phew! How many of us wanted to break that handsome jaw at that moment, hmmm?

Abhay has finally found someone to be as stubborn and strong in will as himself!...how will he deal with this one now!.....loved that she didnt back off on the kiss as he probably expected her toLOL

And ah, my Mishkoo darls! I wish Mishkoo would coach Piya in planning , stalking , investigating , executing so that Piya can find Abhay's truth without getting almost kissed and pinned to pillars all the time. I mean, that chick is a genius when it comes to getting everything back on track. She has the proofs, she has  a plan , she got Maya back , solved everything in flat two days and will get Dan exposed tomorrow. Mishkoo uses her senses while Piya purely acts on emotion and impulse. Mishkoo not only has brains , she has the spunk and spirit to get everything right ' and that is why we love her.

I disagree on the fact that Piya acts on emotions.....what i have seen have been opposite actually....she gathered evidence step by step abt danish and Maya....which went in vain cause of Danish.....one weak point in the stroyline is the mobile thingy.....its not like Abhay or Piya couldnt do the same a lot earilerConfused i actualluy feelt...this was only to somehow drag the story till now only....and tada! all of a sudden Maya is strong and ready to confront DanishConfused.....anyhow.....glad its solved with the Pia-Misha team up....however i guess Panchi needs to be ready with a big apology and appriciation to Piya for whom this even came up in first place.....and poor girl will be so heartbroken after knowing abt Danish...but i am sure she'll manage...she is a strong girl!

I am not angry at Kabir at all. Whatever he has been through and what he has put Piya and Abhay through is not his mistake. And as we all saw, now that the truth is out , he will make amends and I do feel Piya might get back with him to spite Abhay.

I expect a proper apology real soon though in his cute sweets wayEmbarrassed....and yea maybe we will have more KabirPiya....maybe not as a couple but generally close....which will for sure not be pleasent in MrA's eyes.... 

And may I know why Abhay is suddenly warming up to Dan? Oh, maybe to protect the ladies , hmmm?

Cause even MrA was spying on PiyaWink ....the lady he wants to stay away from....but no! he is there to show his possessivness instead....make up ur mind Dude!LOL ......i dont mind though...plz always be this possesive!Embarrassed

Thank you so much, Mari. Your thoughts are always a pleasure to read. i agree with you that Piya is going crazy because Abhay is messing with her head bigtime. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

..Mari..--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanda

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Sassy Piya / Stubborn Abhay/  Planning Misha

Hey ppz!

Okay, now, why Abhay has to be such a tease and why Piya has to be such a stalker? Bah! Piya really is after Abhay's life ' infact , there seems just one aim in her life right now. Who is Abhay? Why is he so hot and cold? Why can't they be together and ya, not to forget who is the girl or rather the girls in his life. Phew! Koi bechaare ladke ko iss Nancy Drew se bachaao.

I can't believe that Piya had the nerve to google Abhay in front of him. I mean, doesn't she know how well Abhay can read her. The kind of dagger looks she was giving him in the library obviously alerted Abhay who knows very well by now that she is obsessed with him. The unplugging of the plug was a bitter childish indication from Abhay that Piya needs to get it in her head that he is off limits.

But can you believe the nerve of this girl? I mean , she had the guts to actually block Abhay's way and pull him to the pillar with a jerk and confront him about stopping her from spying on him? Abhay was not weakened by her proximity and straightaway slapped it in her face that she can do what she likes but he is FORBIDDEN. And Madam Piya had the audacity to tell Abhay that she will come close and go far as it pleases her ' not him. Instigating Abhay is not a good idea, really. Abhay , in a way insulted her by pulling her that close , almost kissing her and then, jerking her away. Usually girls get angry when men kiss them out of nowhere' but here , you had Piya upset because Abhay didn't kiss her. And that smug expression on Abhay's face' phew! How many of us wanted to break that handsome jaw at that moment, hmmm?

And ah, my Mishkoo darls! I wish Mishkoo would coach Piya in planning , stalking , investigating , executing so that Piya can find Abhay's truth without getting almost kissed and pinned to pillars all the time. I mean, that chick is a genius when it comes to getting everything back on track. She has the proofs, she has  a plan , she got Maya back , solved everything in flat two days and will get Dan exposed tomorrow. Mishkoo uses her senses while Piya purely acts on emotion and impulse. Mishkoo not only has brains , she has the spunk and spirit to get everything right ' and that is why we love her.

I am not angry at Kabir at all. Whatever he has been through and what he has put Piya and Abhay through is not his mistake. And as we all saw, now that the truth is out , he will make amends and I do feel Piya might get back with him to spite Abhay.

Ohh, and Maya found her brains finally and cleared Piya 'Abhay's name' especially Abhay's name in front of Misha and the girl is still in shock. And even Misha-Abhay bumping into each-other after Abhay-Piya's confrontation'. We do have a special bond coming up between Misha-Abhay. Creatives have been hinting it.

Last scene showed that Abhay could sense Piya , without seeing her. He just knew that she was there and headed for trouble and even without seeing her face , he caught her and pulled her close for another " Jhaad khaao ya sudhar jaao" session.

And may I know why Abhay is suddenly warming up to Dan? Oh, maybe to protect the ladies , hmmm?

P.S- Can't we detoxify Abhay of T? LOL

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

awesome topic seriously!...TongueTongue..lyked it a lot!Smile
i did not see the epi completely but ur analysis was very very good u know!...the way u gave d analysis is soo sweet!...keep going!...i want u to update the episodes!...i feel that mayb ur episode updates will be wonderful and nowadays no one is updating the episodes regularly!...Angry...so pls ppl update the episodes pls..Big smile

Thank you so much, honey.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... i cannot update episodes due to some definite problems.OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch.... but i can keep you entertained with my posts.Big smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
See, I'm pretty used to our Curious Connie Pia so I'm not even going to comment on her interfering in Abhay's business. But she does have a lot of guts!! NO one speaks to Abhay Raichand the way she did today!Shocked
Par hamare Abhay ko kya ho gaya hai?? Lagta hai Pia ki sangat ka asar hai. Hiding behind pillars, listening to other people's conversation, following Pia to the party and stopping her and interfering in her 'Mission Expose Danish". I'm wondering whats gotten into him. In the morning, he warns her to stay away from him and in the evening he's the one who grabs her out of nowhere when she crosses him! His mood swings are freaking me outCry

P.S. My Awesome Threesome are back!!!PartyDancing Thumbs Up  Clap  Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index