Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sassy Piya / Stubborn Abhay/ Planning Misha (Page 2)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
very true..piya has gotten soo obsessed with abhay now....like seriously wat did she expect??..if she googled his name infront of him with those looks..he was just gonna sit there..lol..any ways..he can read minds i think...bt this creatives are making it too vague and confusing tht u can never figure it out...now toh i think..he can hear from far away too...and abhay...i am sure he is upto something..he cares too much about piya...i feel like the feeling or connection is even stronger from abhay's side..though he never shows it...he can sense piya..he goes to all the extreme..apologizing to danish to get into party..so tht he can keep an eye on her...both of them just can't keep away from each other..lol..i am loving this...

misha is really something man...she should really tutor piya..on how to spy on abhay...then i am sure piya would get to know something...

now all of sudden they are rushin about danish..after weeks and weeks of drags..i am happy about it..mishu is back in action..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Yaa, saw it just nowEmbarrassed, as was free for some timeLOL, again have to get back to work nowOuch
it was nice epi, todayClap

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
pokeyHug

oh cum off it!!!!!!..since wen was pia ever scared of ahay??!?!?!
bt GOOGLING ABHAY RAICHAND.dats like giving importance to chand and haseena...wat did she expect !!!!!..dat google wud do d need ful for her!..

lol she did a abhay..she pulled him just d way he did...

as for abhay and his warming up to dan..nahhh..hes  just trying to make his  brain an anti pia zone..ohh n chand wants him to  be nice to danish as well...Ermm
mishkoooo is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......blah d ingeniuty of d chicka!..hw cn anyone be sooo darn awesome...she reminds me of Kat because kat makes tvd worth watching as well..Embarrassed..

ya kabirrrrrrrrrrr....im finally liking him now...bt hell yeah at maya..finally she found her guts...and thank thy lord for that pre cap..
bcz u noe wat my croaky pokey...things r gonna ger normal in ekta land at last!!!..
bt den i wonder..who will pancchi marry???????????GeekLOL

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

I think Poca, Abhay warming upto Danish is some plan, as he heard Miha-Pia doing khus phus talksLOL, so that he can enter the bachelor party, mostly to keep an eye on Pia may beEmbarrassed, as he knows, that only Pia knows Danish truth, & he can harm herEvil Smile

today it was role reversalLOL, when Pia pulled Abhay to confrontEmbarrassed, & she was all ready to kiss himEmbarrassed, in open collegeLOL
the way she googled his nameLOL, & him removing the plug was so funnyLOL

u noticed last sat precap, she asked him who's MaithiliConfused, & today they edited the sceneLOL

& all this Maya & Kabir today only, wasn't it like a rush to expose Danish suddenly, after so many dragsConfused, & tom looks like even Panchi will get to know abt Danish finally, Clap

Yeah, thought so. Abhay had to get to the bachelor's party. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Maya, Misha and Piya together , so Abhay's Naari-Sewa has to be in place.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Piya was driving Abhay insane, seriously. She needs to be kissed by Abhay and that too immediately. WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink...precap and promos change due to last minute changes in the story. The Abhay-Piya scene has been re shot as per the change as we saw. Smile

--sumana13--remosalsa

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -fsn-

me is in lil hurry so awesome analysis nitz love todays epi abhiya making me go crazy for them *sigh*

Thank you, honey.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....when are you making stuff on AbhiYa?LOL
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Yeah, thought so. Abhay had to get to the bachelor's party. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Maya, Misha and Piya together , so Abhay's Naari-Sewa has to be in place.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Piya was driving Abhay insane, seriously. She needs to be kissed by Abhay and that too immediately. WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink...precap and promos change due to last minute changes in the story. The Abhay-Piya scene has been re shot as per the change as we saw. Smile

Yaa, how can he stop his naari sevaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, that is the 2nd theme of this story, after Abhay-PiaEmbarrassedLOLLOL

yaa, surly they have changed the scene or its blooper as alwaysOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

very true..piya has gotten soo obsessed with abhay now....like seriously wat did she expect??..if she googled his name infront of him with those looks..he was just gonna sit there..lol..any ways..he can read minds i think...bt this creatives are making it too vague and confusing tht u can never figure it out...now toh i think..he can hear from far away too...and abhay...i am sure he is upto something..he cares too much about piya...i feel like the feeling or connection is even stronger from abhay's side..though he never shows it...he can sense piya..he goes to all the extreme..apologizing to danish to get into party..so tht he can keep an eye on her...both of them just can't keep away from each other..lol..i am loving this...

misha is really something man...she should really tutor piya..on how to spy on abhay...then i am sure piya would get to know something...

now all of sudden they are rushin about danish..after weeks and weeks of drags..i am happy about it..mishu is back in action..:)

You are right. Abhay can read Piya's obsession and passion for him and he has been doing it since day 1. The cruder and he gets , the more drawn Piya gets to him. Woh jo kehta hai, uskaa ultaa hi kartee hai. No wonder, Abhay is becoming so frustrated with her.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....but Piya is not going to give up. She can no longer separate herself from Abhay and it is only getting deeper by the day. Embarrassed......Mishkoo will soon be tutoring Piya on spying on Abhay agar yahi haal rahaa to.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... am just glad that the Maya track is coming to an end.Smile

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

pokeyHug

oh cum off it!!!!!!..since wen was pia ever scared of ahay??!?!?!
bt GOOGLING ABHAY RAICHAND.dats like giving importance to chand and haseena...wat did she expect !!!!!..dat google wud do d need ful for her!..

lol she did a abhay..she pulled him just d way he did...

as for abhay and his warming up to dan..nahhh..hes  just trying to make his  brain an anti pia zone..ohh n chand wants him to  be nice to danish as well...Ermm
mishkoooo is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......blah d ingeniuty of d chicka!..hw cn anyone be sooo darn awesome...she reminds me of Kat because kat makes tvd worth watching as well..Embarrassed..

ya kabirrrrrrrrrrr....im finally liking him now...bt hell yeah at maya..finally she found her guts...and thank thy lord for that pre cap..
bcz u noe wat my croaky pokey...things r gonna ger normal in ekta land at last!!!..
bt den i wonder..who will pancchi marry???????????GeekLOL

Piya proved that she is a K-heroine.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Googling Abhay Raichand? Dimaag mein sirf Abhay bharaa hai kya? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Mishkoo is AWESOME and thanks to her , the story moves and tracks get wrapped up.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Pancchi?.... hmm... Kabir? Abhay? Oucch!Wink

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index