Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sassy Piya / Stubborn Abhay/ Planning Misha

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Sassy Piya / Stubborn Abhay/  Planning Misha

Hey ppz!

Okay, now, why Abhay has to be such a tease and why Piya has to be such a stalker? Bah! Piya really is after Abhay's life – infact , there seems just one aim in her life right now. Who is Abhay? Why is he so hot and cold? Why can't they be together and ya, not to forget who is the girl or rather the girls in his life. Phew! Koi bechaare ladke ko iss Nancy Drew se bachaao.

I can't believe that Piya had the nerve to google Abhay in front of him. I mean, doesn't she know how well Abhay can read her. The kind of dagger looks she was giving him in the library obviously alerted Abhay who knows very well by now that she is obsessed with him. The unplugging of the plug was a bitter childish indication from Abhay that Piya needs to get it in her head that he is off limits.

But can you believe the nerve of this girl? I mean , she had the guts to actually block Abhay's way and pull him to the pillar with a jerk and confront him about stopping her from spying on him? Abhay was not weakened by her proximity and straightaway slapped it in her face that she can do what she likes but he is FORBIDDEN. And Madam Piya had the audacity to tell Abhay that she will come close and go far as it pleases her – not him. Instigating Abhay is not a good idea, really. Abhay , in a way insulted her by pulling her that close , almost kissing her and then, jerking her away. Usually girls get angry when men kiss them out of nowhere… but here , you had Piya upset because Abhay didn't kiss her. And that smug expression on Abhay's face… phew! How many of us wanted to break that handsome jaw at that moment, hmmm?

And ah, my Mishkoo darls! I wish Mishkoo would coach Piya in planning , stalking , investigating , executing so that Piya can find Abhay's truth without getting almost kissed and pinned to pillars all the time. I mean, that chick is a genius when it comes to getting everything back on track. She has the proofs, she has  a plan , she got Maya back , solved everything in flat two days and will get Dan exposed tomorrow. Mishkoo uses her senses while Piya purely acts on emotion and impulse. Mishkoo not only has brains , she has the spunk and spirit to get everything right … and that is why we love her.

I am not angry at Kabir at all. Whatever he has been through and what he has put Piya and Abhay through is not his mistake. And as we all saw, now that the truth is out , he will make amends and I do feel Piya might get back with him to spite Abhay.

Ohh, and Maya found her brains finally and cleared Piya –Abhay's name… especially Abhay's name in front of Misha and the girl is still in shock. And even Misha-Abhay bumping into each-other after Abhay-Piya's confrontation…. We do have a special bond coming up between Misha-Abhay. Creatives have been hinting it.

Last scene showed that Abhay could sense Piya , without seeing her. He just knew that she was there and headed for trouble and even without seeing her face , he caught her and pulled her close for another " Jhaad khaao ya sudhar jaao" session.

And may I know why Abhay is suddenly warming up to Dan? Oh, maybe to protect the ladies , hmmm?

P.S- Can't we detoxify Abhay of T? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

avidity_2002x-niscutemugthk123AY_RHr4eVershaggyscoobyMaohSimi_YaRaLoverscorpio95Nirjhor105BUBLAIash08-sim--kavita-Nikasha.Onyx.leeseunggilovemadmaxine--sumana13--readingworms.Ameres--sanchita--AyeChavanni-Fatima--Lostindreamsremosalsabookworm-ALS--Befikre

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Thankfully you are here Hug, was desperately wondering what happened today and was hanging on for your lovely analysis! Oh Godddd!!! I am not too happy that Piya is being shown as this obsessed person esp in front of Abhay. I get it that they are truly connected and soul-twinned and there is no way either can stay away from the other. But I was really proud of Piya when she pushed Abhay away that time and told him he cannot blow constant hot and cold with her and told him to stay away from her. That to me had the desired effect of making Abhay's already weak defences (when it comes to Piya) almost crumble! But this repeat of Piya's "I will come close to you whether you like it or not" attitude just seems to strengthen his resolve and also, call me slightly old fashioned, but is is more romantic for the guy to do the obvious chasing, esp one from the 18th century (or whichever century he is from) LOL.

I personally would just like to see Piya actually also go through the motions of staying away from him as he will not be able to stand that and even though he will know she is totally 100% aware of him with every atom of her being, he will feel frustrated and upset at distance between them, then throw in some hooded vampires to attack Piya in the jungle- and there we have it, scorching romance, rather than Piya keep being openly obsessed with Abhay and he keeps pushing her away! anyway, thats just me........

Re T- maybe a Teetox session needed?:)LOL

Edited by ccolkat - 20 December 2010 at 9:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123Onyx.--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I think Poca, Abhay warming upto Danish is some plan, as he heard Miha-Pia doing khus phus talksLOL, so that he can enter the bachelor party, mostly to keep an eye on Pia may beEmbarrassed, as he knows, that only Pia knows Danish truth, & he can harm herEvil Smile

today it was role reversalLOL, when Pia pulled Abhay to confrontEmbarrassed, & she was all ready to kiss himEmbarrassed, in open collegeLOL
the way she googled his nameLOL, & him removing the plug was so funnyLOL

u noticed last sat precap, she asked him who's MaithiliConfused, & today they edited the sceneLOL

& all this Maya & Kabir today only, wasn't it like a rush to expose Danish suddenly, after so many dragsConfused, & tom looks like even Panchi will get to know abt Danish finally, Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaohNirjhor105Onyx.--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
me is in lil hurry so awesome analysis nitz love todays epi abhiya making me go crazy for them *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ASSSHHHUU!!!!!!HugHow are you????? xxx
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Hi Shruti Hug, me goodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Hi Shruti Hug, me goodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yayy! glad to hear it, missed you hon:) So have you watched today's epi? Role reveral huh?!?! Will have to watch it but any pulling towards and almost kissing, I want Abhay to do not Piya  LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed As I said, i know thats old fashioned but i find it more charming when Mr "I dont have a heart and certainly no feelings" is ruffled and has to chase Big smile

--sumana13--remosalsa

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Thankfully you are here Hug, was desperately wondering what happened today and was hanging on for your lovely analysis! Oh Godddd!!! I am not too happy that Piya is being shown as this obsessed person esp in front of Abhay. I get it that they are truly connected and soul-twinned and there is no way either can stay away from the other. But I was really proud of Piya when she pushed Abhay away that time and told him he cannot blow constant hot and cold with her and told him to stay away from her. That to me had the desired effect of making Abhay's already weak defences (when it comes to Piya) almost crumble! But this repeat of Piya's "I will come close to you whether you like it or not" attitude just seems to strengthen his resolve and also, call me slightly old fashioned, but is is more romantic for the guy to do the obvious chasing, esp one from the 18th century (or whichever century he is from) LOL.

I personally would just like to see Piya actually also go through the motions of staying away from him as he will not be able to stand that and even though he will know she is totally 100% aware of him with every atom of her being, he will feel frustrated and upset at distance between them, then throw in some hooded vampires to attack Piya in the jungle- and there we have it, scorching romance, rather than Piya keep being openly obsessed with Abhay and he keeps pushing her away! anyway, thats just me........

Re T- maybe a Teetox session needed?:)LOL

Thank you so much, sweet for reading through. Piya is behaving like this because Abhay is forcing her to behave like this.His mysterious persona,. his abnormal powers , his hot and cold behaviour and above all Maithli's picture are driving Piya crazy. And not to forget , Piya's fatal attraction to Abhay that she simply can't ward it off......it is an aggressive and explosive relationship , so yeah, we are gonna see AbhiYa scorch the screen turn wise. Piya chasing Abhay and Abhay chasing Piya is just one if the tease points of their story.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

tootiefrootie11--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index