Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Anne n Geet ki Takrar.. Maneet: Mahii ..from Raaz

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
MSK tells Geet..i did wat u din expect.. but bet is bet... u hv to fulfil ur promise n closes in on Geet..n Geet says.. MAAN..n MSK is delighted.... n says..thank god.. for saying Maan..so i will b happy wit just that n says.. next time u say MAAN sir.. .remember...n Geet says..i know.. when to say Maan n Maan sir..!!

Anne tells Arjun to call her Anne ....n threatens to throw him out of contract if he dun obey ...!! Anne comes to KC...n Anne asks for cheque from Adi..... n comes to sit at MSKs cabin and Tasha has invite list.on card.....n Anne checks it... n says... Devs name is missing..there is error n Anne is shocked.. .n TAsha says...coz of Geet..Devs name is not in list..!! and u dunno about it?? Anne says no..... Tasha says if u knew..wat Geet has done to ur bro.. u wont wanna see her face..!! Anne asks wat she did?? Tasha says...seems u dunno anything.....i guess hv to tell u all.... n in reality MSK dun talk to Dev even...!! Romeo comes wit Adi in th cabin  (Romeo has a dress change) and flirts wit Tasha about evening plans.... n Adi sends off Tasha to get a file and she leaves....

Maneet come to mansion n Dadi wants to see the wedding attire ....n Geet shows white dress and Dadi sees the shopping n says..wasnt there any other color....?? Dadi says..its ur wedding not official function..!! And after today dun go to shopping wit MSK..... its ur wedding..wear color..!! Dadi asks Geet to get ready in her fave dress n come..!! Anne arrives..... n Geet asks about Annes opinion about clothes..!! Anne says..better ask ur family.. !! Geet is shocked and Dadi n MSK silent..!! Geet says.... This is my family..... n Dadi says..yes ofcourse n Anne says...where is our family.. where is Dev.. NT??? All fall silent

Anne falls silent ...n wonders...whats wrong..that no one is missing Dev.... and wonders what has Geet done..!! Geet leaves to get ready....Dadi asks Anne about wedding arrangements....n Anne says..i dun wanna do anything n going to sleep..!! Anne decides to talk to Geet..!!  MSK is worried.. Dadi explains that all is well..she is just hvng a mood swing..!! Dadi decides to go for wedding preps.. (Sangeet) and MSK offers to go with her..n take Geet along..!!

Geet is getting ready...in her room n self thot... whats there to think.. this was bound to happen.. this question was to come.. !! anne was to ask about Dev...  Geet is worried about Annes reaction when she finds out whole truth..and prays to Babaji that she dun wanna split MSKs family even more!! MSK comes....n Maneet share a smile n stare.. n MSK comes near Geet and lifts her hand and clasps it..and says..its Dadis superstition that color changes things...!! But Geet is lost in thots n MSK takes his hands out...n stares at Geet..  MSK asks Geet wats wrong..!! Geet says..nothing..!! MSK says..ur eyes are saying something n ur lips something else..what u hiding??   Geet goes away n says..i wanna stay alone..please go... Maan..!! MSK says..u hiding ur own feelings from me... is this our understading??  Geet self thot.. .what i feared is gonna happen.. coz of me.. u hv to chose ur family or me.....!! If Anne supports Dev then.....!!

MSK comes near n asks u want me to go?? Geet in tears n quiet.. MSK hurt n about to leave n says.. i wont leave u alone..but i will respect ur wish n stay away..n leaves..!! Geet self thot..says.. i m sorry Maan...

MSK drives Dadi to the some place n Dadi is on phone.. MSK walks ahead..! Right there on top..some workers are doing some plumbing job n suddenly... lose grip on a iron pipe and its about to hit Dadi.. MSK turns n notices n screams Dadi n makes a dash.. Right then Arjun comes n saves Dadi in time..

MSK stares at Arjun

-END-

Precap- Anne asks Geet...what have u done that both my brothers are not together...!! What is it that whole office knows n i dun... Aint u ashamed to split my family like this...? Its coz of ur own deeds that ur all alone today.. n Geet in tears..

New Precap - MSK holding Geet.. Maneet eyelock and 'Mahii Mahii' from Raaz in bg..

Link

Edited by Armu4eva - 20 December 2010 at 9:47am

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetserahCJMKSAgujaratigirlthahushruthi040106itzangellAnki.sanam912asmi123maankigeetnikipukicyberprincesstruthtellerhemvbavidity_2002ahutazerrokripsyibmeem275bhakbhartifansubiamanjenny.lodyChaudhrytmMallu_galmy_viewaksnanshimanshiRohini20starlite7naseebramannan_10ArsheelaHADmishtiacromascASH_99muskaan.Nav2010puthArwenishbluedreamz953JULIELneha2005kiran99MicronPrettychoco90EvashDoJin-sann-veil_of_roses-Sangs-vrsharmaKissTheSkyevasumimechantefilleSophia21hindu4lyflily_k25AngadzgirlKyunkiImafanninandAmongthestars89IndigoBluessaomommrk-1ambbihaLuvScoobymgdg_2010sun-naaaaaaaaaChocoSoulkhushimuskaansuk19shaliniasthanivedithajnawazshaliFallen AngelSilentsoulSigma49erFanMaaU..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-VisuneharaAbsoluvArwen.hapinezz13mitzi11--Nargis--SahSah-Priti11-rahmona_paksweSofnaMishtyShonaBlueberry_07t_areebtinselkirti_fijia2zahid-LetItGo---Zehnaseeb--SecretKhabri420JennyPennyblackb28

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

thanks

this is from rani 10, azi, from all my countdown buddiesSmile

Edited by kirti_fiji - 20 December 2010 at 9:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaacromascmuskaan.-Sangs-shaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visunehara

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

thnx

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaacromascmuskaan.sun-naaaaaaaaashaliniasthaKash-Gurti-Visuneharakirti_fiji

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Armu4evaacromascmuskaan.shaliniastha..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuneharakirti_fiji

nehara IF-Sizzlerz
nehara
nehara

thanks a lot... Big smile

Armu4evaacromascmuskaan.sun-naaaaaaaaashaliniastha..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visukirti_fiji

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks

Armu4evaacromascmuskaan.sun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuneharakirti_fiji

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

thanxxxxxxx

Armu4evaacromascshaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuneharakirti_fiji

acromasc Goldie
acromasc
acromasc

thanks

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuneharakirti_fiji

Go to top