Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Just totally LOVED IT! (Page 5)

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Ships

Why do you think my question is sarcastic ??

I genuinely want to know why do you think Shravan deserves Sachi .

Because  he loves her?

Because sachi loves him?

Because most of the viewers want that ?

Because of their chemistry ?

Hi, I thinks it's more a combination of your questions, remember Saachi & Shravan bumping into each other so many times, it's definitely a match made in heaven. Now they're committed to each other, they're aware of their feelings for each other, I believe they'll last forever LOL They complete each other, Saachi is there to keep him on the right track (encouraging him to find work, and to keep it, believing in him), Shravan is there to protect her (so many times!) They've took those vows, and promised each other they'll love only each other, never hurt each other and more. They have chemistry, they're perfect for each other.

And: I have never seen Karan Wahi before, but o my, Saachi is one lucky girl when there are 2 good looking dudes around her Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Shipra_S

@Sunaina- I totally understand dear how you must be feeling. I have gone through similar phase during Satyagraha track n the ever-so-stupid gay track!
Ships 
You really dont know how I am feeling .

I am thinking of BHPH success as a whole and it will be a murder to the serial to go normal way after "Ranveer- jealousy"  track. (unless of course they keep at a very comic level)

So I think the serial will be more interesting if Sachi gets married  to Ranveer and Shravan continues to do his funny tricks to get Sachi back. 

In BHPH  ( and other serials too)  divorce is as easy as having apple for breakfast so divorcing Ranveer and Sachi and then again having a Sachi Shravan marriage wont be difficult.LOL

Ekta serials are famous for that .

Oho..Sunaina..how you come up with these type of ideas....Its totally Funny and hilarious Dear...ROFL

Yup I agree with you...Divorce is so easy to get in serials...May be If happens like you said then that will not be the success of BHPH dear...After all the jodi is Made by Raamji..so he will never make any wrong ...The chemistry between SaVan is adorable and no one can destroy the relationship and chemistry between them...They both are Made for each other....

And i also agree at one point ..If we get to see from the 1st episode Ranveer Saanchi chemistry..Then we may also feel the same like what we feeling now with SaaVanWink..that time we call it SaaVeer  instead of SaaVan.....Lolz...FunnyLOL

Edited by Sandhya.21 - 20 December 2010 at 7:55pm

Go to top