Just totally LOVED IT!

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I totally loved today's episode. The reasons being:
1) Very obvious. Got to see the third wheel enter today.Wink
2) Karan Wahi- My My! he was looking so cute n adorable!Day Dreaming
3) I wasn't expecting to see Barun in today's episode('coz he has gone on HM), but he was there.Big smile
4) Since past 3 days was desperately waiting to watch Ranvir-Sanchi scenes, and today i got to see them.Big smile Actually i was a bit skeptical earlier, that whether R-S chemistry will come out or not, or will look that good or not, but woh! have to say hats off two these two brilliant actors. The connection was instant n the chemistry was F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.! Cool
5) Loved this thing that Shravan n Ranvir are childhood enemies!Wink Now it will be a war between the two to out smart each other in front of Sanchi. OR even if they don't hold grudges against each other anymore (since Ranvir brought gifts for Shravan), it will be interesting to watch Shravan getting jealous just thinking about that he is left to stay in the garage, while his wife is in company of his one-time enemy!Wink (ok, now that's something i think only i like watching....since no one likes '''jealousy''' tracks here, i guess!)

6) Last but not the least, the precap was just too good! S & R are now face to face n the war is about to begin.Cool

I would really want this track to go 'Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein' way!Cool Both the mundas should fight for the kudi but at the end the one who deserves her (Shravan here, of course) should get her, but the personal rivalry between the two should remain as such!Cool

Oh CVs! Please let this track be a passionate one! Cool

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_roxkripsyChocolateChickIshrafan11-Leah-pavsWeAimToPleasenami2811.SidraIncense-x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Ships - why do you think Shravan deserves sachi ?

May  be Ranveer is a better "munda" and really deserves Sachi.  Just beacuse Shravan has entered the serial earlier , it doesnt mean he should be the winner.

Edited by sunaina02 - 20 December 2010 at 9:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronak_143

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunaina02

May  be Ranveer is a better "munda" and really deserves Sachi.  Just beacuse Shravan has entered the serial earlier , it doesnt mean he should be the winner.

coz sanchi loves shravan so he has to be the best !
ranbir is just in cameo role

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikkapavs

Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidfan11

[QUOTE=sunaina02]Ships - why do you think Shravan deserves sachi ?

@ Su... see there is no concept of who deserve what in my POV... a guy can always get a gal better than his soulmate and a gal can always get a better guy than her spouse.. so its not about the question of who is better or who is best....

Commitment, trust and relationship means a lot different than this.... and dont you think perfection is so boring... i had never seen a perfect guy sorrounded by girls :)... its actually imperfections which make us beautiful...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sangeeta9Mr.ZkDaviShipra_Sash91sunaina02

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Su am sorry but i have no reply for such sarcastic questions of yours'.
Our ideologies are different. I indeed enjoy watching such stuff. And believe me, i enjoy it just for pure entertainment ; never relate all this to real life. And since am loving all of it, i have no grudges against the present track.

may i ask, how justified or good you found the 'Satyagraha' track? It was a pure mockery of that method of Gandhiji. But still you enjoyed it, na, 'coz it's all fiction at the end of it!

Similarly am liking this track.

As for your question, well you know i won't answer that. 'coz that is but obvious! I never said i want Ranvir-Sanchi as a couple. But i do say i like to see a jealous Shravan.!

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged

The cameo role can change to regular role any time . It depends of the actor and creatives.

If RS jodi is so good , may be if given intimate scenes they will do even better than SS jodi and Shravan can be gradually eased out of the serial . The story should revolve around how Sachi adjusts to Ranveer.

To make the name "Baat Humari Pakki Hai " worthwhile Shravan can be brought back after 30 years ( aka Veer Zara) and can be united with Sachi for last two episodes.

Mr.Zk

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@Sunaina- I totally understand dear how you must be feeling. I have gone through similar phase during Satyagraha track n the ever-so-stupid gay track!
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

The cameo role can change to regular role any time . It depends of the actor and creatives.

If RS jodi is so good , may be if given intimate scenes they will do even better than SS jodi and Shravan can be gradually eased out of the serial . The story should revolve around how Sachi adjusts to Ranveer.

To make the name "Baat Humari Pakki Hai " worthwhile Shravan can be brought back after 30 years ( aka Veer Zara) and can be united with Sachi for last two episodes.

or might be mandira and ranbir the two cameo fall for each other and get the role extended keeping ss jodi intact...........Wink

slumberqueen

Go to top