CutieeMe

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
His past made me cry OMG i felt like giving him a hug 

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

I guess she did melt..may be that last sentence of arjun..made her change her mind..
she thought he was lying..he referred to the later conversation..she had police station conversation in her mind..

I thought the same thing, I think she would have felt better if Arjun had defended her while at the station instead of afterwards. I remember how hurt she was when Arjun's father thought that she and Arjun just went on a holiday. Hopefully soon Arohi will be able to forgive Arjun, but unfortunately I don't think that will happen with Gauri in the picture. This will make Gauri even more jealous that Arjun opened upto Arohi and not her.
GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
awwwwww i so din't want 2 cry but cudn't hold ma tears rollin out god his past ,Cry his sentence Cry his each n every word made me sob badly thank god no1 wz around while i wz watchin KMH poor ARJUN so wanted 2 hug* himHug8 that moment ..n AROHI poor gal feels bad abt. ARJUNS past but the policestations convo- keeps comin on her mind ..ARJUHI wanna hug u both so waanaa c u guys together HAPPY-SHAPPYHeart ..
          karanika * roxxxx
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
yeah I thought she would forgive him, but I think as soon as he mentioned about refusing to his dad, she remembered the past, and how he didn't stand up for her, and how he hurt her. I think she's still really hurt to start trusting him or anyone else again.
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
arohi is in deep pain trying to cope with her situation,,,but she is helpless,,,,

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index