India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Foolish Anniee (Page 2)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hon, I would not presume in my most superficial dreams, that Annie is stupid.  In fact she is far ahead in her brain work than most other girls.  Geet works thru her heart and rationalizes with her brain later, but this girl is shown to be very selfishly working thru her brains and nothing more.  So she is totally 'aage' compared to others. 

The serial needs to show all the ifs and buts of the storyline, and run at a pace to create this kinda panic in the fans hearts.  But ultimately Geet wins over all man-made obstacles and her heart always seem to win over others brainwork. Annie will ultimately understand Geet.  I am more concerned about how Arjun would manipulate Annie to devious ways against MSK.  Here my heart skips a beat, and my pulse ticks a wee bit quicker!!

Yes, I also wondered why this very disciplined Maan Sir did not reveal the truth to Annie, even at a later time.  The car ride was not the appropriate setting for confidences against her brother Dev, but there were other interactive times together! Anyways these concepts are yet to be shown and for the CVs a weeks episodes for us have in actuality been only 2 or 3 days for these actors and the storyline.

Cheers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Why the hell on this earth this annie claim to be of modern thoughts.. Because the way she accuses geet in precap is totally aunty type.. Without any base she blames her that way.. She is such a loser but unfortunately our maan's sister

..VeenaGcian..

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
come to think of it both Annie and Geet are 18 years old. 
By that ,  Annie is not a bacchi.
She is however stupid to believe tasha as on her first day at KC she saw how much Geet is loved by rest of the staff at KC.

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top