India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

AS Aap lajawab ho............

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................superbbbbbbbbbbbb epi...................wid dutta saying teri itni himmat DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL KI PATNI par ungli uthata hai....................haiiiiiiiiiiiiii mainu marjawaan............

..wo bolte hai na.................it was a grttttttttttttt paestry and a topping to it was AS and dutta 's convo.....................for the 1st tym LUVEDDDDDDDDDDDDD AS......................GRT JOB.............the way she said "seema aur supriya k saath naku ki tulna mat karna...............iss ladki ne jo saha hai uski jagah agar koi aur hoti toh kabka tumhe chodke chali ja chuki hoti................."wowwwwwwwwwww the way she pinged dutta on his gestures.............."tu uska bana khana khata hai...........uske haath se khaata hai jab tu naashe mein hota hai............kyun ki tab to dil ki sunta hai.................."

haiiiiiiiiiiii,..................AYE SAHEB lage raho...Clap..........grt attemp.t ...............ab gadha par asar hoga...........
waise DUTTA was grttttttttttttt...........Heart...........LUVED THE WAY HE PLACED NAKU'S PIC IN HIS POCKET......................WOWWWWWWWWWWW SUPERBBBBBBBB EPI AUR kal bhi superb hi hoga...............cv's grt job..................Thumbs Up

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

purvisaasudha2004komal_w25rayjstKavitaDRChaudhrytmprettywomanFishfishbfunofbb123swati2008Sophia21NainaSengalshonapinkyushankitvc--khushi--meghaparti

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123triashaushankitvc

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
today i just loved AS ....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123triasha

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
2days epi was awesome.........
Dutta- Suresh confrontation.................Kalas scared face...........Bappas support to Nakku..........Dutta-AS convo .......all out of this world............AS keep putting sum good thoughts of Nakku in to his head............
2morrows precap looks more interesting...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Loved ur post triasha...!!Thumbs Up AS had awesum dialogz...She rocked tdy...!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123triasha

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
amazing episode.. the anger and pain on d's face when suresh goes on ranting.. esp when he says mein aapko bachane aaya hoon and i was lmao.. tu khud ki phikar kar jab Dutta jaagega.. and he did.. what a tight slap that was.. poori Patilwadi ne suna hoga woh tamache ki goonj.. absoluetly loved MR here.. and and so glad that he looked at baaji's face almost like saying, r u satisfied now? and then the look he gives naku before walking off as if saying dekh, mein tere pe shaq nahin karta and aaj sabke saamne woh dikhaya bhi.. loved how he said with haq that dutta sriram patil ke patni par ungli uthaya tumne to suresh.. the poor guy did not know what hit him!

and aaaww, the way he keeps looking so intently at that photo.. he was desperately trying to see gori nakku in his koel.. it was so obvious the way he was staring so hard at that snap.. and AS was great today except one thing.. she could have said that she also forbade nakku from telling him the sachayi.. but as Dutta asks ki for last 8 months she was living in this house and who had a buri nazar on her that should not tell me.. and my heart went out to him when he said ki meine aisa kaun ka kasar choda tha ki mujhpe vishwas nahin kiya usne.. and then he makes the fatal mistake of takinh seema, sups name and AS stops him right there.. bravo AS.. saying u cannot compare those 2 women to nakku as she has never seen a more honest girl than nakku.. and wow, the pain on Dutta's face when AS says ki kaun si ladki itna sahegi uske ghar mein, kab ke chod ke chali gayi hogi, but she is still here for you..and he also knows it and with so much love,honesty, pain on his face acknowledges how he has no doubts on nakku's character or her love.. she is unique, but he cannot forgive the fact she lied.. chalo, so he has made a lot of progress.. he has now made it very clear that only her lying is the problem.. I am a bit upset that he is not that intrigued to find out what hardships she had gone thru to put that soot on.. but as he rightly says this was his house, not a basti and she had nothing to be scared of.. anyway, now coming to her lying, i think the only way fwd is Seema and seeing how much she has fallen will make his eyes open to the fact that what naku hid was nothing compared to the dhokha the otehr 2 girls gave him.. he is hurtin as he trusted her with his soul and cannot still forgive the fact that she was with him for 8 months and only disclosed the truth on shaadi night.. a very valid point whihc shut up AS who was desperately trying to make him see his love..
i know he does not mean it, but still my heart was crying when he says that poore hosh mein keh raha hoon that i cant forgive her dhokha.. wonder when he will just stop this pretense!

pre cap is very cute.. at least he is sat on the table and is ok with her serving him.. and the eye lock when her pallu is stuck is so sweet and shy.. and it was a huge high for me to see Baaji smiling so widely with madhu next to him :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalisaimeen93bfunofbb123shonapinkymeghaparti

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
yup........for first time.....i loved AS n Dutta's convo.......she really behaved like a mother today........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saimeen93bfunofbb123

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
yh 2day u loved AS, hw she shut him up wen he mentioned seema n supriya---bt i stil cnt believe he thinks he had once loved thm...tht wasnt love... he shud recall jagtap's words tht whom he thrt was love wasnt love n the day love comes in front of him he wnt b able 2 run..n thts wt happened with naku...he cudnt run away from her, there's always summut tht links him 2 naku sum way or the other... despite feeing betrayed by naku, he stil loves her n the fact tht he stil trusts her shws hw deep his love n understanding is for naku... again he highlighted the point 2day tht he feels betrayed becos naku didnt trust him with her secret...she shud hav tld him the truth...i hpe in 2mrws epi AS tells dutta tht they had stopped her n tld her 2 tel the truth on SR night...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123triashameghaparti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index