Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pia googled abhay! (Page 3)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani_4u

if she googled Abhay raichand...den she will get lots of abhay raichand links from India-Forums and Facebook....ROFL
ROFL..shivaniLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...lol yeah...abhay raichand toh ab ghar ghar me rehta haiLOLLOLLOLLOL.kahani ghar ghar kiROFL

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Joined: 25 August 2008
Posts: 33945

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by remosalsa

Yaa, Devyani, i noROFL, both r always funny with their fightsROFL
 
she was so dare, to google abt himCool, & he knew it without looking, what she was uptoLOL
actualy abhay is the fantastic one...uske moves itne unpredictable or funny hote hai..
pia ko jealous karne ke liye T ko le karjayega..n den tabhi usse khari khoti suna ke door kar degaLOLLOLLOLLOL
Yaa, i noEmbarrassedLOLLOL, today the way he was listening to girls talkWinkLOLLOL
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by luv_wacko

.ya kabir was really angry wid danish..bt upon pia and mish's insistense..he agreed to help them in exposing his brother for pancchi's sake!
EmbarrassedBig smile
godddd/..dude she typed abhay raichand on the search barROFL


OMG!! Angry Young KabirEmbarrassedLemme watch him , he looks hot while being angryDay DreamingBlushing
yeah all  my gussa evaporated wen he started to bubble up against danish....LOLEmbarrassed
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by remosalsa

Yaa, Devyani, i noROFL, both r always funny with their fightsROFL
 
she was so dare, to google abt himCool, & he knew it without looking, what she was uptoLOL
actualy abhay is the fantastic one...uske moves itne unpredictable or funny hote hai..
pia ko jealous karne ke liye T ko le karjayega..n den tabhi usse khari khoti suna ke door kar degaLOLLOLLOLLOL
Yaa, i noEmbarrassedLOLLOL, today the way he was listening to girls talkWinkLOLLOL
and he calls pia nosyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by luv_wacko

.ya kabir was really angry wid danish..bt upon pia and mish's insistense..he agreed to help them in exposing his brother for pancchi's sake!
EmbarrassedBig smile
godddd/..dude she typed abhay raichand on the search barROFL


OMG!! Angry Young KabirEmbarrassedLemme watch him , he looks hot while being angryDay DreamingBlushing
yeah all  my gussa evaporated wen he started to bubble up against danish....LOLEmbarrassed


See this is Kabir's Magic.Embarrassed
I am die hard Kabir fan.Embarrassed

And AbhiYa moments are too cute.EmbarrassedLOL
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
im an abhay pia and a misha fan..nt kabir's..bt yeah hes a pleasant presence...!!!.
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Guyz the most funny was when Abhay catched T and said meine suna ke tumne misha ko bachaya with a smirkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Gosh , dil mein soch raha hoga 'ye hero nahi zero hain'ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLiski shakal dekho ye misha ko bachane ke layak hainROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveBefikre

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Guyz the most funny was when Abhay catched T and said meine suna ke tumne misha ko bachaya with a smirkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Gosh , dil mein soch raha hoga 'ye hero nahi zero hain'ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLiski shakal dekho ye misha ko bachane ke layak hainROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
T doesnt noe whom shes lying to...ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index