India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Gol maal hai bhai, sab gol maal hai!!!!

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Guys, if am not wrong, didn't the article mention that Ranveer will be Sanchi's childhood friend? But the episode showed totally opposite thing. He turned out to be a part of Shravan's childhood. (not as a friend though).....and i don't think it's possible that both Shravan n Sanchi know Ranveer since childhood, with he being friend of one n enemy of other!Stern Smile...........besides, if he would have been Sanchi's childhood friend, they would not have behaved the way they did today!........................That means the article had some error. This new guy is Shravan's childhood foe, not Sanchi's childhood friend.

Anyways, whatever it is, am happy with it.Smile In fact it will be even more interesting now since he is Shravan's enemy!Wink...........But i think, the story is going on the pattern of Rehna Hai tere dil mein, instead of MSK.LOL

Edited by Shipra_S - 20 December 2010 at 8:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Feeniespicy_tikkasash10maris08jassie_17ash91slumberqueenIncensenycsweetieWeAimToPleasesunaina02

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
lol hav to still wach it yetttt
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
wow i cant wait to wtch todays epi! Big smile
lol i hvnt wtched rehna hai tere dil mein....bt yea they hvnt copied msk...cos in tht salman n akshay werent enemies!
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hi

in the article it said they is a twist which will be revealed only after shravan becomes responsible. and sanchi ranvir cook a plan etc

so maybe they are creatng suspence

and yes they may nto exactly copy msk, but it will ahve elements fo ti which wil lead to shravan sanchi togetehr while ranbir will do what akshay kind of did in msk,

norzar
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i think shravan is going to fix mandira marriage with ranbir !
 mandira will be after shravan
 ranbir and sanchi will  be forced to play husband and wife in front of rocky singh for sake of shravan job  
ranbir  will make shravan jealous .and sanchi will join him to make shravan responsible
so ya sab golmaal hone wala haiWink

Edited by sidfan11 - 20 December 2010 at 8:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sslumberqueen

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I also think and hope there will be more fun than melodrama .

Edited by sunaina02 - 20 December 2010 at 8:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkjassie_17Shipra_SInfofan

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
the TB articles about upcoming tracks are not always accurate as i have noticed from the past...remember an article telling that after the HM shravan will realize he's in love and start wooing saachi...that was not what had happened exactly...dont know why but i liked the fact that shravan and ranbeer were foes and not best buddies....i guess thats what will ignite the jealousy...im just waiting for that showdown btwn ranbeer and shravan tomorrow...mazaa aayega...maybe even in that motorcycle race,ranbeer will compete against shravan....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17Shipra_S

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
How can Shravan fix Mandira marriage with Ranveer when we are expecting Sachi and Ranveer to play husband wife in front of Rocky Singh ??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index