20/12 update avdesh rv confront - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks CB

didn't like Avi in handcuffs, felt really really sad. Lekin Apne hero pe uska koi asar nahi...bada handsome lag raha tha, gande baniyaan main bhi.
Didn't he look so cute whe he said 'chalao goli"
Thanks for the update........

Hey Ladies๐Ÿค—

Arpi shoot RV exactly where he shot RV but on the left side  which might cause more damage.  In precap Avi was shoked when he saw arpi with the gun.
Originally posted by chatterbox

arre wah  pani puri yummy

so cute u r yaar

chista its indian delicacy  here

and vista i hope i lived upto ur expectations of full update

though itsnot full

sorry yaar cant put all the details

Good morning CB dear๐Ÿ˜Š,

Sorry couldn't reply last night and loads of thanks for the detailed update. It was enough to give me a fair idea of the epi..........will try to watch at least some of the parts on YT today.

@Mony๐Ÿ˜ƒ: How are you dear?

Vista

Originally posted by MonyP

Hey Ladies๐Ÿค—

Arpi shoot RV exactly where he shot RV but on the left side  which might cause more damage.  In precap Avi was shoked when he saw arpi with the gun.

Hi Mony,
I think you wanted to say RV shot Avi but by mistake typed RV again...Yes but the fact is that she shot like a sharp shooter which is not impossible in this case as she is not used to handling guns plus was the first time ever she even touched a gun ๐Ÿ˜•
Hey Vista ๐Ÿค—

glad to know that you are enjoying. Have fun dear.
I am being grilled this week so already soft, juicy and tender๐Ÿ˜†. Ye log kuch zyada hi maze le rahe hai, mera pura juice nikalne ka plan hai
Originally posted by shwetha85

Hi Mony,
I think you wanted to say RV shot Avi but by mistake typed RV again...Yes but the fact is that she shot like a sharp shooter which is not impossible in this case as she is not used to handling guns plus was the first time ever she even touched a gun ๐Ÿ˜•
@Bold- you are right.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
abt arpi shooting rv

what i think na  she shot him without thinking as avdesh life was in danger

and as per all the discussions we had in past episodes she wud do anything to save him

its just co incidence and her determination that her aim was perfect..

and at this point i m just guessing  with rv in hospital wud shikha turn out to be doctor here who wud nurse him to health
and hi vista

yday some dialogues cudnt understand at all just got the clue aise hi but whole episode was mostly abt rv avdesh face off

i think that shud hv been the title of this update
Yesterday Avi was just giving 'bade bade dialogues'.... He knew he won't be able to save himself...just buying time ๐Ÿ˜›