Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only (Page 88)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Anvi, Anj, Opti and Geet: take a bow!

Edited by -pixie- - 20 December 2010 at 10:43pm

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@All

I have a some confusion about today's to be aired epi...

looking at the pics ..i dont know..why do i feel that our verdict will be that Tere mast mast do nain was wayyy passionate and better....

well i'm not saying that there is anything wrong in the pics..but history has it that when Geet has posted some pics calling them HOT....we raise the bar...and then when the actual epi airs.............a thanda pani is trown on it...

we conclude that pics were better than the epi..........i don't want to raise the bar and then fall flat on my nose.......

so lesser the expectations ..the betterSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10mi7chimes-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Meetu: Trick is to keep expectations low...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
@Shraddha

HugHugHug..

exactly dear...u know after the Khoon bhari mang fisco....Geet had posted some pics where MSK consoleLOLs her and kisses her....

that time i really felt that Pics were better then the actual seanErmm...

so this time..even if the pic are Good and inviting...i'll decide only after i WATCH the epi.............

coz dont want to fall flat this time yar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
OMG..OMG...

DEN IS TOTALLY DEADShocked
mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
haha Anu.. all t best on tat... LOL

Good aftrnoon Devils??... Hugare t night owls still awake??Angry

Edited by mi7chimes - 20 December 2010 at 11:49pm
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@Opti:I saw your list of confusions..wow thats hugeLOLTongue...First of all I think when a man and woman r about to kiss each other for the first time,it does take time for both to initiate the kiss...in this case MSK might hv kissed his samaan in the pastLOL but its the first time he is going to kiss his Gith and same applies for Gith tooLOL;So thats why in the dark we see both going in slow motion for the kiss but by that time the light comes in and all is fusssLOL;Then again MSK tries to approach for the kiss when Geet calls out Maan from her mouth but her face suggests she is damn nervous about MSK's moves which MSK can notice;Reason why he just makes an excuse that  "this time I spare u for calling me Maan"Wink;Moral of the story is no way MSK wants to force his actions on her now if she is not comfortable or herself willing for the actionEmbarrassed;If u see the spoiler pics of both dancing,u will notice both r active participants thereWink;After the pool fiasco ,MSK has learnt to control his passion since he knows that Geet does not really enjoy his forceful passionplayOuch;Yes we can argue that the tailor incident too was not natural on his part,but there Geet was an active participant throwing her dupatta all over and inviting MSK to show his possessive side,so he too reciprocated to her actions but when she herself is not willing for the action,he does not really force himself on her anymore which we saw yesterday in the second scene as well when Geet asked him to leave her aloneEmbarrassed;Old MSK would not hv left her alone and instead would hv forced himself on her asking her how dare she gave him orders...but this changed guy respects his lady's decisionEmbarrassed....So in short he will initiate the kiss only when he gets open invitation from his ladylove without any hesitationTongue...

Coming to Vicky babu now...Firstly we dunno whats his equation with Khurana family...months back MSK was searching for him as if he is some wanted criminalLOL;So mayb he is also Dev part 2 who ran away with MSK's SamaanWink and so like Dev even Vicky is abandoned by himOuch;Anvesha does not question about Vicky mayb because she is aware of Vicky fiasco but not Dev fiascoErmm;Hving said that,I still feel CVs did a blunder by not introducing Vicky despite laying a platform for him in the past and so now if he enters the picture,CVs will hv to justify all these issues which I m justifying right now on their behalfROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesvivacious_gurlMeetu_Anu

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
The ditcher, the disser, the rule breaker, the rioter is hereCool

Namaste DevilsssssssssssHug

who thinks this Maahi song is like "IN YOUR FACE VIEWERS" by CVsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesMeetu_Anu

Go to top