Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only (Page 86)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@Opti - 
Confusion 1
In HP she used to call him "Maan".  In Delhi, he insisted on the "Sir" now its eating his sirROFLROFL I think it's become a habit with her and he is trying to break her of it, but he himself undid his naya training and is now having to engage in retraining with threats he wants to deliver on.  About Saturday, he stared too long and lost the moment.  Some women like "it' in the darkCool especially at the start.  Once she was alert, he decided to settle for consolation prize of "Maan".  I think when she is frazzled then she goes primal and call him "Maan"!  In other words, she knows when to call him Maan when he's being her Man not her Boss!  And not infront of others.....

Confusion 2:
Her cell landed in his hand while she was most probably clutching his in the dark.  

Confusion 3:
They really have forgotten Vicky or he's been awol too long for them to have hope that he will be easily found.

Confusion 4:
Anvil asked Maan about Dev but, he gave her a fairytale.  Same goes for daadi today.  Maybe they don't think her grown up enuff to handle Dev ki sach.  Burring their heads in the sand.   Most importantly, it is meant to create additional drama where not getting a direct answer from who should have answered, she will confront wat she perceives is the root of the problem.

Confusion 5:
Maan was still in his romantic world especially when he saw the vision that was Geet.  He did not connect it and in a way that was good.  He needs to get used to women's moods

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosespolly23Meetu_AnuMishtyShona

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Ok finished the watching epi, 
it laid good foundation for future, UNwisha's investigation about Devtara, Geet''s Logical thinking about how she is the reason For Maan's family judai, and the Arjun will be good side of maan,Clap

Now have few questions and i all has the same query:
Why Unwisha is not asking about Vicky, i think vicky never existed for themCry
Why Maan didn't understand that Geet is upset because of NEs question, while at Sat epi he was assuring her when the store manager said about people marry one time. LOL

Edited by polly23 - 20 December 2010 at 9:16pm
Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Hello people...

Knock Knock.......koun hai ka iderBig smileHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
hello Anu JappiesHug
Ok i got the answer for one of the question from Jyo di analysis, she is thinking may be Maan is so engrossed into shaddi that now he did not fiqure out reason behind geet's upset mood.  This is exactly something happend their  incomplete Engagement day.  Maan was in Cloud nine about getting engaged that he failed to see tears in Geet's eye and her upset mood.  So I think it happens when u r beyond happy you intend to forget thinks even  clue is front  of ur eye

-pixie-

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Anj- rofling!! I loved ur take :))

Jhallo, opti hugs!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Ohh btw Geet fb admin while chatting did say vicky ayega zaroor ayega

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23mi7chimes-pixie-

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
wow Cutie pie outstanding analysis of Dadi''s characterStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarDadi is always looked after her family honnor, so her character was being shown different way based on the situation.  and  future in any situation she will choose her family over everything.

@ Opti Wow take a bow StarClap  u penned down every confusion i had, this would have make it more logic if CVs could have should the way u thinking, this could be best answer for all our query about vicky, but know they raised more question in our mind is Vicky really exist or not ConfusedConfused
 "I can understand Vicky's name not appearing in the card because we do not know where he is but why has Dev's name been dropped? And where is he, by the way? I have not seen him ever since I returned." 

-pixie-

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@Opti, loved what you wrote about Vicky. I wished Khurana family remembered Vicky at least in their thoughts so that the audience can expect his entry sometime later. Like you said, it would have been perfect if Annie remembered Vicky in her thoughts when she saw that Dev's name was missing from the card. Like Dadi remembers and talks about Sam every now and then, why cant they talk about Vicky also. And does MSK and dadi not miss Vicky. They could show MSK remembering Vicky during his marriage celebrations by looking at his photo with him (I am sure they have 1). And they could also show dadi telling MSK that she wished Vicky was here at this time, specially since Dev will never return back to the family. Oh well, and then they could show Geet overhearing dadi-msk conv about Vicky and asking them about him, so even she would get some idea. 

And it is surprising that Annie does not have Dev or NT's contact number. In this day and age, everyone has a cell phone, and its not hard to get in touch with your siblings at least. Why cant Annie email or call Dev or NT. At least she can try to call them, only to realize that their numbers have changed and there is no way to contact them. This would seem more logical. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23-pixie-MishtyShona

Go to top