Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only (Page 83)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
@All I am off for sum statistics revision..Bye allHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
bye Ash

I finished watching if anyone is still about
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

My Take Updated on PG2...Read it allAngryTongue

Pasting for online devils hereTongue

I think I m satisfied with the episode..cannot say I loved it..but its a decent episode setting the tone for the coming weekCool

Points to b noted...
  • Arjun feels MSK's weakness is his family which includes all 3 ladies..so the trap was set for all the 3 ladies..he knew any one of them will fall for it and he can take the advantage..Dadi fell in the trap...and Arjun might achieve his mission tomorrow..that is a friendship with MSKCool
  • I m hoping Annie's question session which will come tomorrow will lead to her back-story..that is... why she is unaware of all this fiasco and why was she kept away from the family for so longErmm..
  • Today I could relate to Annie as a sister since she has every right to question about her other brother and his wifeSmile
  • I hv issues with Dadi and MSK now..why the hell r they not speaking up the truth to Annie..waiting for some shubh mahurat kyaAngryOuch..
  • From initial spoiler pics it seems...MSK might clear Annie's doubts regarding Geet and the reason why we see a smiling Annie standing behind Maaneet when they r huggingErmm..So the dance might come later after all problems r solvedTongue..but if those Annie pics with Maaneet r just for the upcoming promo,then Annie's doubts will remainOuch but MSK might succeed in making Geet feel better with his dance of passionBlushing
  • I will not call the pics hot here..but they r definitely sensuous and breathtakingDay Dreaming..also I will not say Maaneet r dancing as per the pics...I feel its just an erotic way of passionplay to resist the ongoing sexual tension between two peopleBlushing

**Off to swarglok to drool over the pics**

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Still in drooling mode..so no detailed analysis today..only short pointersLOLTongue

What I loved
  • MSK making his moves and forcing Geet to call him MaanBlushing..MSK also telling Geet that if u ever call me Maan sir ,then u know what can I doWink;Well he was looking at her lips when he said these wordsLOLTongue;So now I want Geet to call him Maan Sir to see what he doesWinkLOLLOL
  • Annie raising some valid questions about her other brother to MSK and Dadi and also showing her curiosity over Geet's family not present there looked realisticSmile..
  • Geet feeling upset and sad about the fact that somewhere she is indirectly responsible for all the problems in MSK's life and wanting to b alone for sometime..and then MSK respecting her decision and giving her the much needed space but only for sometimeWinkThumbs Up;Loved MSK's self-talk here when he said I will b back after a short while to bring that smile in your faceEmbarrassed...
  • Because Geet was upset,even MSK's mood was totally offEmbarrassed..he just can't smile if his Gith is in pain..he equally feels the pain even though he doesn't hv any clue about why she is upset...
  • Arjun proving to b a smart player in the end and taking good advantage of MSK's weaknessesApprove..
  • DD looking absolutely stunning in her white saree and backless blouseStarStarStarStar

Turn-Offs..
  • Why MSK and Dadi can't tell the truth to Annie about Dev-NT ??Confused..
  • Why MSK was not able to make out that Geet was upset because of Annie ??Ermm..

Some issues of my dearest CubesTongue

Why Geet always blames herself for MSK's family problems when MSK already told her that he will always side with the truth ??:
Even Geet knows that MSK will always side with the truth but she is upset over the fact that the ugly truth is because of her traumatic past and thats what might make MSK paraya from his familyOuch...so directly or indirectly she becomes the reason for all the miseries of MSK's life..thats how she thinksOuch....About MSK not able to find out why Geet is upset,well I guess he is too much into shaadi mode these days even though I know its not a good excuse and so I hv put this point in my turn-offs todayROFLROFLROFLROFL..But somewhere it seems MSK treats Annie like a kid and doesn't really take her words or reactions seriously and mayb expects Geet to do the sameWinkLOL...But MSK needs to tell the truth to Annie now or at least Dadi can do itErmm But as far as Geet is concerned,Well its human nature to always blame yourself if u feel that the person whom u love the most might face problems in his family because of something related to uOuch..Geet is going through same phase right now..even though she has got every assurence from MSK but somewhere inside her heart she does feel guilty for splitting up the Khurana  family into twoOuch...

How come Arjun is not aware of the entire Khurana family scandal ??
My Reply is do we know for sure Arjun is not aware of anythingErmm..Well first of all Arjun was staying abroad ..so mayb initially he was not aware of all scandals that happened in India...but when he came back and NT brainwashed him,mayb he too had later done his research and got to know everythingEvil Smile..but like he said in his interview,even if his sister is wrong,for a brother she will always b right...so from that POV he is taking the revenge now... Tongue

My Take on Dadi's character..

My take on Dadi is that She is a practical women..she wants her grandsons to b safe ,secure and happy...and for this she can manipulate people..right now the way she is talking to Geet or giving her the feel that this is her maayka,she is doing all this for MSK's happiness...if she really considered Geet like her daughter,then she would not hv asked Geet to get out of the house on engagement night without giving her a chance to speak up...When Dadi comes to know that Dev ruined Geet's life,she goes to jail to confirm it from Dev's mouth,but when it comes to Geet,she doesn't give her a chance to explain and just orders her to get out of the house on engagement night...its a clear proof that Dadi has never considered Geet as her daughter which she is claiming now for MSK's happiness.....tomorrow if MSK refuses to marry Geet,will Dadi still allow her in outhouse like her daughter ??Ermm,....Dadi also has certain weakness for Dev despite all his flaws for obvious reasons and she wants to keep Dev away from the house not because she feels Dev is the culprit,but because somehow she wants to make sure that Dev does not go to jail again and wherever he stays,he is secure thereWink...

Dadi is not bad ..neither her character is butchered..she is consistent and she is selfish/practical when it comes to the happiness and prestige of her familySmile

My Future Prediction...

I feel post marriage MSK will become paraya from his family  because after marriage this question will pop up that he will hv to choose either his wife or the family..since time and again CVs hv brought this question in Geet's mind and she keeps thinking about the same which means this question will b raised and I get a feeling Dadi will b the one raising this questionErmm

And the reason why this question will b raised is because of  Arjun or DevCoolfirstly the case which Dadi wants to take back but MSK might not because of GeetWink..second is if Arjun-Annie track goes ahead and Dadi selects Arjun for Annie..but Geet opposes it(being the daughter-in-law she has the right)..and then MSK supports Geet there...Wink...lastly if Dadi wants to bring Dev back home on Annie's requestOuch..All these cases will make MSK paraya from his Family because he is going to support his wifey dearestBlushing 

My Rating:7.5/10...Like I said not a terrific episode but a pretty decent one which sets the tone for this weekThumbs Up;Also from story POV ,today there is a progressSmile..Editing,Direction and Camerawork was good...GC-DD as usual were good with thier respective parts..Nikunj showed improvement...Piyush had little to do but was impressive as Arjun...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-49erFanswan20Arwen.SofnaMishtyShonaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Jo - can i copy n past ur answer into my reserveTongue

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jyo for your detailed take. Helped me understand the episode a little better. As I said I was very confused after watching it yesterday.  I guess I now have a better perspective. Will watch it again before putting down my thoughts on it.

AnjanaYYZ

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
me liked the epi today......it set the tone for things to come IMO....Smile

bookmarking for now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

md410AnjanaYYZ

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Loved Maan and Geet parts today, loved his consideration and adoration of  Geet.  Dadima and Maan should have explained about Dev to Annie  today.  I am liking ArjunShocked

Poor DD, with her back problems, she did that difficult dance pose !  I have back problems and I know that she must have been in some pain, poor thing !  Admire her for her dedication to the dance.  GC should have supported her back during that move !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtyShonaAnjanaYYZ

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
@ swan
oyiii kaisi hai
aaj hi tere baaare main soch rahi thee. tu toh kabhi nahi poochegi mere liye

AnjanaYYZ

Go to top