Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only (Page 72)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Hi all.......

@Ash: Thanks for my tag line siggy LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06SigmaCute_Ash

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@ All

I honestly do not understand how Arjun cannot know about all the hungama. NE I am willing to buy but not Arjun considering he is such a planner. The first step of taking down your enemy is learning everything about them Confused Confused Confused........and how can he not know about the scandal that made front page news in all the major newspapers. Confused Confused Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06SigmaMishtyShonaAnjanaYYZ

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
@Anvi....I dunno why but I felt that ....the confrontation with Anvesha...was Geet's imagination....maybe I'm having a saas-bahu moment ConfusedConfusedConfused.....I dunno....Or

Another scenario....is that while Annie is confronting Geet...either Maan will come or Dadimaa will come and Geet will have no time explain....and NE will keep her mouth shut too....I'm guessing this is the more likely scenario....coz in on of the FB pix...dadimaa is getting Geet downstairs....

Anvi2009jyoti06liv2laugh

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@Arwen:Even I cannot make out what expression Annie is trying to give in that photoLOL..so thought mayb its an expressionless promoROFL

@Shali:U hv a point..I feel Annie already assumed that Geet is root cause why both brothers hv split and she already knows that MSK or Dadi will not tell her anything...so she thought lets go and test Geet and see her reaction...

@Anj:Episode was good...sets the tone for coming week and Maaneet scene when Geet asks MSK to leave to me alone was a good oneThumbs Up..also I dunno why noone discussed about it..but Geet calls him Maan again and he reacts to it in a interesting mannerWinkTongue..so yeah u got to watch it..LOL

@Anvi:Your points r all  validThumbs Up..but u know its human nature to always blame yourself if u feel that the person whom u love the most might face problems in his family because of something related to uOuch..Geet is going through same phase right now..she has got every assurence from MSK but somewhere inside her heart she does feel guilty for splitting up the family into twoOuch...About MSK not getting the hints,yeah its his fault I agree...but I think he feels Geet should not b affected with such small issues now since he is with herWink..so mayb thats why he din't guess that she was upset because of what Annie asked her in living room..but the fact that she was upset ,made MSK upset too...his mood was off when he went to meet the wedding planner with DadiWink

Edited by jyoti06 - 20 December 2010 at 2:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009panchjun5liv2laughSigma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Jhan - Jo ki perfect fruitloopEvil Smile hows is u?

Shali - how is tubeland?ROFL

JO - I don't need to watch.... me will listen to Supreme Court instead and read u illuminating

Shreya - i don't think i shall be home till quite quite lateLOL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 20 December 2010 at 2:32pm

jyoti06mchopraliv2laugh

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
@ Ash please figure it out and tell me I want to be as efficient as you

so ru not going at all now?

@ shreya thanks

@ avni well that makes it even better than MSK respected her decision then in my book, can't wait to see this scene now

your right tho Geet is in an extremely akward position now, I really think Daadi should take NES aside and tell her, as she was there when there was the outburst right? She is the eldest and very close to NES. At least MSK should go to Daadi and discuss what to do, how to tell NES about what has gone on

I feel really bad for Geet too, she was finally happy preparing for her wedding and now her past is back again causing trouble

panchjun5jyoti06mchopraliv2laugh

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
@jhan

in that case annie should have also known right ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06liv2laugh

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
@liv2laugh....coz this is a daily soap and logic takes a backseat...ConfusedConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFL

Just like a NE sis can tapkofy from the skies....Arjun is an illiterate who can't read newspapers....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06liv2laughSigmaAnjanaYYZ

Go to top