Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only (Page 70)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Neha Yep I am jus boredd lol..I ifnished all my science revision I only hav 2 CWs so I am jsu doin time passROFLROFL
and Byee

@Kavi Thankyyuuu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@Kavita:Because the photo is not fitting with the situation...I can understand Annie's presence there but why Arjun was present there >??Wink..also Annie's presense too looked OTT there when Maaneet were huggingLOL..thats why I said its a promo giving us a picture of the future maybErmm..but I mayb wrong hereROFL

panchjun5Sigma

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@nehaa Yep Bimbo and him ahhh I made Ranvijay and Gossip aunty ka sigs ahhhh those dayssROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Jyo .. i think u r right its a promo ...

its too soon for Anvil to be happy unless that is a sarcastic smile whch isnt looking sarcastic bcos of some terrible acting ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06AnjanaYYZ

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

omg Zee would be over the moon to see this Ashu, you need to PM it to her ROFL

one thing Ashu how do you make siggies and VMs too fast, it's mind-boggling

Neha I don't your wrecking everything, it's that you have a great sense of humour and it's better to be a trend-setter than follow the trend

I'm glad your semester is over, I hope it went well so did you make a siggie yday cause I left after posting some pics for you

I want to see your tree!

@ Jyo I love what you said about Geet and her truth and making him paraya indirectly, I could think how to word it but you explained it perfectly

panchjun5jyoti06

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

@Jyo, I love the fact that you always reply to my analysis Hug. I totally understand Geet's concern here, but even if she thinks (due to whatever logic) that because of her, MSK can become paraaya from his family, THEN I DONT WANT HER TO THINK IN THIS MANNER. In this case, I want her to think like MSK. He would never blame Geet, so she should not blame herself either. If anything, she should hurl gaalis at Dev/NT LOL. I mean this is just the beginning, imagine later on when MSK will seriously become paraaya from his family, she will go in depression mode only. She needs to understand this very clearly (very very very clearly), MSK never sides with Geet or family (even if it is becoz of Geet), he only sides with truth. So, if this is the  case, then the question of blaming herself should never arise. This is how Geet should think: I was wronged, Maan knows this, if I stand by truth, I know Maan will be with me. But I just wish he did not have to face so much trouble because of this truth. Bas, this is all Geet should think and worry about. She should never blame herself. 

I know MSK is in shaadi mood, but he is also very sensitive to Geet's feelings now. During engagement, he knows he did a blunder when Geet told him about Dev and he ignored it. Like yesterday, when that shopkeeper guy mentioned about first marriage, he was quick in consoling Geet through his action. Thats why today I was surprised that he did not realize something related to her family or Dev issue might be troubling her. Lets see it like this, Geet was happy before Annie entered, Annie spoke about her family and Dev, and next scene Geet is sad. Now how hard it is for MSK to join the dots. LOL Well, I am sure he will realize it by tomorrow. Smile

By the way, I loved Maan's expressions when Geet told him to leave her  alone for sometime, and later on when she confirmed it with a nod. Man, this is the hardest thing for MSK to do, leave HIS GEET...however temporary it may be, specially when she is sad. He just  cant take the fact that Geet does not want to share her concerns with him. But I loved it that still, against his wish, he respected her decision. But I know, soon he will be back to be with her no matter what. Smile

Edited by Anvi2009 - 20 December 2010 at 2:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06mchopraMishtyShonaliv2laughSigmaAnjanaYYZ

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Arwen Ok I changed itROFL
View Raw Image' jQuery1292879642867="34">

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosespanchjun5jyoti06Arwen.Sigma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Q - shud  i watch the epi during dinner/lunch break or skip it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06mchopraliv2laugh

Go to top