Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only (Page 16)

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
OMG... what a warm Welcome caco...... *muahhhs* ok what are you talking about???

@tanu... elaborate plss...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanjalireddyy84maansajyoti06

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
peopel shhhhhhhhhhhh..jootyian padegi..
@JO: com out of hiding..i see ya..
@ashu: wah ji wah..good analysis of dadi...mmm u explined her quite well../but i need another reading to get her into my head..hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

@ All

I want Arjun to be called away somewhere immediately following the wedding. This will prevent him from reading the newspapers. It will also give them a chance to show Maaneet happy for a few days.

I want to see a track where Arjun meets a confused Geet somewhere.

Daadi wants them to drop charges but MSK refuses and Geet wants harmony so she is confused.

Arjun finds her sitting sad in the temple or in a garden. He is drawn to her probably because she is lost. He tries to ask her something and she does not respond. Then he yells at her and she yells back at him because she is stressed and then apologizes saying "It is not your fault that my life is so messed up. I should not have yelled at you. Please forgive me." and walks away. Arjun goes behind her and sits her down.

He asks her what the problem is and suggests she do whatever she thinks is right. Geet asks him what do you do when the choice is not clear? How does one choose between family and justice? Arjun asks her if her family is important to her. Geet says yes. He asks her if justice is important to her and she says yes. That is why I am confused.

Geet tells Arjun that something happened in my past that will always haunt me. I was duped by some of my family members. My husband's family wants me to drop the case but my husband believes that we should not. I don't want to hurt anyone.

Arjun tells Geet that one must always choose justice over family. He admires her husband for standing up to his family and tells Geet that she should support her husband. He tells her that if he was in her shoes he would not drop the case. He would want justice. He tells her that her family will also eventually come around and if they don't then she should not care about them because they do not care about her feelings. Geet smiles and thanks him for helping her.

They keep running into each other and Arjun unknowingly becomes Geet's counsellor and starts digging his own grave. He tells her that his sister was cheated and he wants revenge and Geet tells him that it is great that there are brothers like him and her husband, considering her own brother tried to kill her. Cry Arjun feels bad for her and asks her if her husband treats her well and she says "he is the best and always wants the best for me - no matter what he has to do to get it."

Geet should become his counsellor - the one he goes to to destress because he likes to hear her laugh. Arjun can create troubles for Maan in the business and Geet becomes more desperate and cries that all this is happening because of her. Cry She talks about leaving her husband and Arjun tells her that she is stupid. He tells her to stand by her husband and fight these people who are destroying him.

In the end Arjun will halt his plans only because he knows MSK is married to Geet.....because he respects her and cannot see her hurt and I want to see NTs face when that happens ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manduanjalireddyy84MarshPjyoti06MishtyShonaBlueberry_07SigmaTaiyo

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Is GHSP repeat gonna come at 11.30? not that I am dying to watch especially after reading the updateROFL
 Satsriyakaal Devils!Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84maansacacoethespanchjun5jyoti06MishtyShonaliv2laughBlueberry_07SigmaTheRowdiestTaiyo

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Blue: The way they are going, I think Geet will have a premature delivery!  People here asked them to re create the Maaneet magic so they are recreating Kurbaan Hua I think.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84MarshPmaansapanchjun5jyoti06MishtyShonaliv2laughBlueberry_07Sigma

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

OMG Dad is pissed tht NE was took over the whole epi and gettin senti and listening to Ghum hai kisike pyaar mein thinking of his anveshaROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84winonaveil_of_rosesmaansapanchjun5jyoti06liv2laughTaiyo

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

@caco....that was a good catch ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Tanu ur comment for caco's catch was ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Opti...What r u confused abt...share dear...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanjalireddyy84cacoethesjyoti06liv2laughTaiyo

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

@ Tanu ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evacacoethesmaansajyoti06liv2laugh

Go to top