#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only - Page 111

Posted: 13 years ago

Let us all remember that DD is suffering from severe back pain and is taking pain killers. He is trying to support her and decrease the amount of pain the poor girl has to endure. Please let us not draw any conclusions from this or fan the flames. It is a request.

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
Hello all!!! πŸ€—

Arjun..Daadi..Maneet..Manisha...what is going on?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Jhan: You have my full support!
Main Zandu Balm hua..darling tere liye...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
@Jhan: I am talking about Maaneet, lolzzzzzzz, I know about the pain she had, it looks too that he was trying to support her..........

Parm: Cause she is not in that Hall of Shame list this time also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. A back-story will make her watchable and me will stop cribbing also ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Me so fed-up of my own cribbing everyday. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You know..I really liked the theme of this den..because it confirmed that you all have the same problem I do: Daadi is a bit....fickle isn't she?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

hey mari..same avi...😊 πŸ˜†

hugs to all..πŸ€—
@jhan ... i would love for what you wrote to happen...that is the direction i want the story to take as well...πŸ˜ƒ it will make geet more exciting to watch
why ru chopping Gargi now Jhan?

Zee Daadi felt like he was taking her breath away when he held her in his strong arms 🀣

NES, Daadi and NEB triangle, I hope Daadi sends NES back from wherever she called her from

Mari

When Maan has a problem with an old tailor taking measurements of Geet, how come he has no problem with the choreographer hold her close and dance with her? Or would he get annoyed and whisk her away?