#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago
SBB camera man was obbsessed with Geet's back.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jyo - is the dance shown as well or just the rehearsals???

I really feel bad for drashti.... just after bed rest coz of severe back pain, she is hving to perform dance with back bends..... y cudn they hv not given her those steps???? y torture the poor gal
3,,, 2,,, 1...
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@gauri..he really was..non stop shot of DD's back 🀣

the girl needs to go easy on her back varna she will be forced to take rest..........she has to be extra careful.........
Thanks Jo & Zee that was awesome now i betta vamoosh!  Varna seniors will eat my toosh!
@Gouri:There was this scene shown in SBB where his lips was touching her cheeks and he was carassing it😳😳..thats the edited part I was talking about..uska spoiler pic bhi nahin hai😭...I can already see our grt editors in action now🀣....well they mostly were showing rehearsals because DD's hair was tied and GC was doing one step with her 2-3timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜›...
@ my BL 🀣 I love how you are talking old style english too with your tis I, it's soo romantic πŸ˜‰ I know it is like we are mitting for the phirst time 🀣 The accent is back in huppiness, you don't know how huppy I am to hear that 🀣

@ all no one answered my question about whether i should wait to watch the SBS segment 😑 and on top of it you keep talking about it 🀣

plus i can't access star player anymore, can anyone help?
Edited by Sigma - 13 years ago
@Jyoti: Check ur PM, it's urgent..........
Chicky Parm....dayuum man.....we gonna not hang again  it sucks...LOL anyway.....yea my holiday keeps getting pushed forward for some wierd reasons...will tell u on FB and i soo Hope that Arjun the Airhead stop channeling Justin Bieber and start focusing his energy on Dadima and Gith πŸ˜† Imagine how jealous Moron would be....i really really want him to ignore the NE punctured teletubby and instead go for Geet LOL i m twisted like that

Anj....lol i really Haat you......my hands hurt and its so dry....its extensive πŸ˜‘ 
I missed garama "Garam" SBB!!😭
damn my net... i retired to do a little photoshopping..

http://i52.tinypic.com/dqrrmg.jpg

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Gouri:There was this scene shown in SBB where his lips was touching her cheeks and he was carassing it😳😳..thats the edited part I was talking about..uska spoiler pic bhi nahin hai😭...I can already see our grt editors in action now🀣....well they mostly were showing rehearsals because DD's hair was tied and GC was doing one step with her 2-3timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜›...

What is wrong on showing this scene? Why the hell they edited it? 😑