#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Updated my take on page 1 with comment on Dadi's character.

--

About Dadi's character (sorry - could not do this yesterday)

I think the character is sketched fine. Going in to details will be a repetition of what others have said. But let me do it anyway. She cares only about her family and her grandchildren. Her love for the daughter-in-laws of the house is governed solely by the fact that her grandsons are happy with them. Be it Geet or be it Nayantara. Till she saw Dev was still interested in NT, she gave them both gyaan on how things always work out between couples after small fights and they should make it work. As soon as Dev decided to divorce her, Dadi wants nothing to do with her. Similar is her attitude towards Geet. Except that in Geet's case, she is aware that her influence on Maan is so much stronger and in-substitutable. Even when Maan denied having anything to do with her, she knows how much he needs and wants her. So, she will go out of her way to get her back. Whether it was bringing her to the outhouse or inviting her to the Diwali party - both acts were done against Maan's wishes on the surface, but ultimately for his happiness only. Geet was just an instrument for Maan's happiness, the favourite toy for his cranky grandson.

So, her attitude towards her grandsones and her daughter-in-laws are typical of most parents. They accept their sons for what they are, but their DILs for what they are to their sons. My parents have the same attitude towards my Bhabhi and my in-laws have the same attitude towards me. Though all of them are very sweet people πŸ˜Š

Some apparent inconsistencies that we have seen from time to time can be attributed to the fact that it is a daily soap. They need to stretch things. Everything can not be over in one go and hence the right reactions take time to come from the characters. So at times we have found Geet and Maan out of character too. Dadi's character is no exception.

Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully SBB will air them soon!  Its on break right now, but it was in their headlines! 
49erFan thumbnail
dance sequence on raaz song and they look awesome amd its in hoo ha too!!! Very romantic...

Geet saying they express their love thru music.
49erFan thumbnail
supposedly they practicising dance for Sangeet...hahahahaha...GC says there is not a dance step that DD can't do and DD says impressive!
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sin

That's why..Jyoti and Zee di were telling us yesterday that we should not keep any high expectations  .... so not expecting anything until we get to  see the danceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SBB
okay. MAan Geet dancing.chreographer has come to train them for sangeet training is what gc says
dd says maneet musical couple hain
they were rehearsing..smiling too at 1 point..dd's hair tied
Gc says Geet can dance really well even in a saree and dd is all- ahmm..im impressed
halki si nok jhok hui hai toh woh and unka pyaar bhi zahir hota hai

photoshoot mein same as IF wali-and Gc goes- 
Shirt pehennne ki zaroorat hai?
ROFL
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as posted to me by geetu

SBB
okay. MAan Geet dancing.chreographer has come to train them for sangeet training is what gc says
dd says maneet musical couple hain
they were rehearsing..smiling too at 1 point..dd's hair tied
Gc says Geet can dance really well even in a saree and dd is all- ahmm..im impressed
halki si nok jhok hui hai toh woh and unka pyaar bhi zahir hota hai

photoshoot mein same as IF wali-and Gc goes-
Shirt pehennne ki zaroorat hai?
ROFL
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.................🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Gouri

Me here..Jaanu.Please update na....me not understanding any update... all are in like bits and pieces

@Pallu:

Hmmmm..Jaan.can i guess why are u smiling🀣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anu check previous page..i posted.