Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
An babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤗🤗 aaj phir tumpeeeeeeeeeeee pyaaarrrrrrr aayaaaaaaaaaaaa haiiiiiiiiiiiiii, behad aur beshumar aayaaaaaaaaaaaa haiiiiiiiii😳
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If they had sorted out the issue at that moment, they would have exhausted content for at least two episodes. Me just hope this leads to NES' back-story.

Hello Anu 🤗

Pristine Azure: 🤗🤗🤗Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Roshini:The equation MSK shares with Geet and with Annie r very different...when it comes to Annie,he knows that she has lots of immaturity left in her and he himself tells her "u need to grow up and handle your responsibilities"😆 but when it comes to Geet he looks upto her as an inspiration which itself is a big respect he is giving to his ladylove..hai na😳...he doesn't treat Geet like a 18yr old girl becuase he knows that she has attained that maturity becuase of her past expereince ..reason why he keeps saying "u r different from the other 18yr olds"....but do u really think if Annie goes and insult Geet tomorrow ,he will sit quiet and take it ??Not at all😃...yesterday I don't think Annie insulted Geet..she only asked him where is your family and Geet being a sensible person,answered it cleverly...so the question of insult doesn't arise here...but if tomorrow Annie tells anything to Geet which might look insulting..u really think MSK will keep quiet😉...yesterday he din't react because he hardly takes Annie's words seriously but that doesn't mean he will keep quiet if his would-be wife gets insulted in front of him😃 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@An

So ...just one question from my End....

What is ur take on the PIC's😃......where MSK are Geet are drool worthy☺️
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
did everyone get the PM from shonu?😆😆😆 she asked quite an interesting question based on pic😉😆😆😆😆

An baby, Arjunnnnnnnnnnn is looking yummilicious in the pics☺️ I want him to be permanent!☺️

Taiyo thumbnail
Anu: I love still images ... 😊 Hot, drool-worthy, chemistry and more are not part of my lingo. I love the creativity of everything. 😊
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bongiourno🤗.......Phew!!! Phinally after ages of puke inducing romance and scene taken from questionable movies....which truly made me cringe...like seriously?? was that measuring thing necessary??

anyway...i guess i digress so i m here to talk about todays epi...gd communication and the story finally moved forward.....so the punctured Teletubby is not really Maan's weakness but Dadima is....and it was so obvious from the beginning from the Dargah time from the horse's mouth itself. he himself said that she is the most important person to him.......after the love of his life that is....she is the only man/woman that he looks up to and reveres beyond his own self....she is one woman whos opinion of him matters to him more than his own.....it is very unerdstandable from the beginning that Nautanki Dadi has been easily able to manipulate Maan even though he saw through most of her schemes he went along with them just to appease her......not coz he was scared or manipulated but simply because he loves her....isnt that what we do?? we love people and we  do things to please them....whether that be our mommys, daddys, spouses or dadi/nanis......I do and so does Maan....so i like this new idea of Arjun the new Airhead trying to win Dadima's trust and betraying an elderly nice lady....😈 ah my evil friend is gd

The punctured teletubby i think, is just a bonus falling in his lap to hit Maan real hard with....i mean she means alot to him just lil less then Dadi though....but imagine the hurt when Airhead Arrjun dupes Dadi and has the Teletubby in his grasp to pretty much make her his puppet....wouldnt that break Moron Majnu Maan?? 😈😆 saari ki saari Majnugiri Dhari rehjayegi....he will come crashing back to earth and remember that he has underestimated his enemies....he should always be very very careful...with people like Nain Ka Pain around to spread pain at a drop of a hat.

Liked the Part about Maan finally understanding teh commitment part....even though sometimes we dont like ech other we have to stick it out....we have to be there for each other and thats the true test of a relationship....felt bad for Geet....she has to continuously become the reason for Maan to loose his loved ones......pehley that Drasted Devtard and Now the Brat puntuctured Teletubby.....oh Geet.....Life is a Bitch!!! thats all i gotta say...

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Sin Partnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Taiyo thumbnail
Pristine Azure: He is a darn neat character. Hope he surprises us all with his evil game.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Opti:I saw your list of confusions..wow thats huge😆😛...First of all I think when a man and woman r about to kiss each other for the first time,it does take time for both to initiate the kiss...in this case MSK might hv kissed his samaan in the past😆 but its the first time he is going to kiss his Gith and same applies for Gith too😆;So thats why in the dark we see both going in slow motion for the kiss but by that time the light comes in and all is fusss😆;Then again MSK tries to approach for the kiss when Geet calls out Maan from her mouth but her face suggests she is damn nervous about MSK's moves which MSK can notice;Reason why he just makes an excuse that  "this time I spare u for calling me Maan"😉;Moral of the story is no way MSK wants to force his actions on her now if she is not comfortable or herself willing for the action😳;If u see the spoiler pics of both dancing,u will notice both r active participants there😉;After the pool fiasco ,MSK has learnt to control his passion since he knows that Geet does not really enjoy his forceful passionplay;Yes we can argue that the tailor incident too was not natural on his part,but there Geet was an active participant throwing her dupatta all over and inviting MSK to show his possessive side,so he too reciprocated to her actions but when she herself is not willing for the action,he does not really force himself on her anymore which we saw yesterday in the second scene as well when Geet asked him to leave her alone😳;Old MSK would not hv left her alone and instead would hv forced himself on her asking her how dare she gave him orders...but this changed guy respects his lady's decision😳....So in short he will initiate the kiss only when he gets open invitation from his ladylove without any hesitation😛...

I understand all this jyothi but the way the scene was executed was pretty lame using the Maan and Maan sir excuse.  As I said I would have preferred this:

When Maan approaches her for the kiss, Geet tightly squeezes her eyes shut and waits in anticipation and fear of the inevitable. Maan comes within inches of her lips but stops, asking her to recall what he had said earlier about not wanting to take his rights without her permission. So he says although he has won her challenge and gained the right to kiss her, he will not do so till she willingly grants him that. He also assures her that he knows that she will, once they are married and he is prepared to wait to then. 

Now this would have not only made the scene sensuous, it would have also shown how much Maan respects Geet's wishes, both spoken as well as unspoken.  

Coming to Vicky babu now...Firstly we dunno whats his equation with Khurana family...months back MSK was searching for him as if he is some wanted criminal😆;So mayb he is also Dev part 2 who ran away with MSK's Samaan😉 and so like Dev even Vicky is abandoned by him;Anvesha does not question about Vicky mayb because she is aware of Vicky fiasco but not Dev fiasco🤔;Hving said that,I still feel CVs did a blunder by not introducing Vicky despite laying a platform for him in the past and so now if he enters the picture,CVs will hv to justify all these issues which I m justifying right now on their behalf🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kudos to your efforts Jyo but hard to believe that even Dadi does not think of him although she desperately wanted him back in June.

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago