#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
me ij off now...like real sleepyyyyyyyyyyyy 🥱

bye all...have fun 🤗

SauSy...nice to see ya back 🤗
@Nehaaa Thankuuu shoo muchh🤗I enjoy making these ones rather than romantic ones lol
🤣🤣
keep them coming Ash they are fab 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hey Neha 🤣🤣🤣

the khurana family newsletter, one more Khurana is born please welcome them to the family and into the show 🤣
bye caco...GN

@Arwen...the one with multiple geet (DD) photos i think

I don't think the geet fb admin wud make such a comment without any reason

Ok I changed Maanisha ka quote coz a stalker requested me to
🤣🤣
View Raw Image' jQuery1292878285701="34">
@ Caco-eeeee😆 : Good to see you here as well sweets😳. Hope to see you more often😳.Bye now😃.

@ Ash: TALK ABOUT IT .😆😆I HATE making' romantic siggies🤢. These type of siggies are hella' PHUN🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

@ Sig: Yo Yo!!😎.Howdy??😉😆
Ahhhhhhh Exactly, the newsletter.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The name is : "THE KHURANNA' CENSUS" btw. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 13 years ago
I am absolutely hating the fact that Geet thinks MSK will again have to choose between his family and her (more like leave Annie coz MSk will always choose Geet) if Annie chooses to side with Dev. I am not blaming Geet here, I understand her concern, but I am hating the whole idea of she blaming herself. MSK made it very clearly to Geet in terrace scene that he will only side with truth, not family, not Geet. Its just sheer luck that Geet too is always on truth side. So if MSK leaves or stays with his family, it wont be because of Geet, but because of truth. Geet showing concern that again Dev chapter will open in the family due to Annie's questions is totally fine, but she thinking that BECAUSE OF HER, MSK might become paraaya from his family is not fine. Its not her, its the truth that will either keep him or away from his family. And MSK said that he does not care if he has to live alone, but he  cannot let go his principles. So Geet should never blame herself. Her worries, concerns all are fine, but not blaming herself. If anything, she should blame Dev-NT. 

Annie's accusing Geet in the precap is not done. I understand she is angry, but without giving Geet a chance to speak, she is hurling accusations at her. Gosh I pity Geet. Wished Annie had dealt with MSK or dadi first, rather than Geet. 

I loved the FB pics, but the only thing making me sad is that Geet's concerns wont be done with when MaanEet are sharing such a passionate moment. In back of her mind, she still has those worries about Annie. i would have rather seen MSK or Geet handling Annie, making Geet happy, and then both of them sharing a passionate moment. Lets see how tomorrow's episode plays out. Probably Geet might clear Annie's doubts when she confronts her, which will be followed by a passionate MaanEet scene. 

Loved MSK for respecting Geet's decision to leave her alone for some time, and then he telling himself that he will be back soon, and promsie to bring back the smile on her face. Perfect. 😊 I am surprised that he did not understand why Geet was sad. Annie just spoke about her family and Dev, this ought to spoil Geet's mood. Isn't it obvious? Well I guess, will have to wait for tomorrow's episode. Tomorrow, MSK might figure it out himself what is troubling Geet or she might tell him herself. 

Overall, liked the episode. Lets see how the story moves from here. And of course, me excited about tomorrow's episode. 😳
@JO: very clever..i thought i will get atleats one reply..thanks waise..oops and  never thought matlab my bain works faltu mein..😆 and waise jo marriage ki baare mein tha was it fine..yaar mujhe kya pata us sab ke baare mein na😳
@all: come on help in DOTW..go to first page of forum u will know..jaao koi kaam karo..
Edited by mchopra - 13 years ago
@ Ash I love how you and Neha make funny ones as everyone makes romantic ones so these kinda siggies are rare gems 😆

@ Neha your on early today, usually you come when I should go to sleep

I'm tired did Xmas shopping today, how ru?

love the name, it's perfect, the title says it all 🤣🤣🤣

bye caco
@Anvi:Even Geet knows that MSK will always side with the truth but she is upset over the fact that the ugly truth is becuase of her traumatic past and thats what might make MSK paraya from his family...so directly or indirectly she becomes the reason for all the miseries of MSK..thats how she thinks....About MSK not able to find out why Geet is upset,well I guess he is too much into shaadi mode these days🤣..and also it seems he treats Annie like a kid and doesn't really take her words or reactions seriously and mayb expects Geet to do the same😉😆...But MSK needs to tell the truth to Annie now or at least Dadi can do it🤔