#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by winona

@swati They have ruined Dadi's character. Even the office characters like Adi, Pinki, Sasha, Tasha are more consistent than hers.

Praju...explain...why do you say that?
@jyots : i cant post comments on actors profiles nor can i accept or send frnd reqs...dey say validate mail id.....plz help...
I am ticked off at them 😡

Christmas ya new year ke time pe nahin dikha sakthe the 😡......aaram se ghar baite I would watch

Jan 10th .....after I go back to work........that too a monday.....MORONS 😡

They should show it on a saturday evening 😡................what is the use of showing it on a weekday 🀔
Originally posted by winona

@swati They have ruined Dadi's character. Even the office characters like Adi, Pinki, Sasha, Tasha are more consistent than hers.

I would disagree dear... She just takes the current info into account... Also to her her poota's happiness is everything... Till geet keeps MSK happy, she treats her like a beti, tomorrow if coz of her MSK is hurt, she'll burn her alive... Untill Dev n NT were together, she was considerate towards Dev... Once she realised that dev is unhappy with her n is planning to divorce her... She too ditches NT...

She is plainly selfish towards her poota's happiness, mostly MSK... Latter i guess they'll the reason for it... Mainly Y she is worried bout MSK's happiness... U c i feel they (Dadi, MSK n maybe the rest) have had there share of troubles n heartbreaks... So she is cautious n is always trying to keep them happy...(I hope i made sense of this crap)

I feel they have kept her consistant...
@Neha 🀗🀗🀗

go to FB and check out the latest pics 🀣🀣🀣
My updated take from Page 1

--
😭 - So, CVs do not want us to forget Geet's predicament. How can they? It's a daily. So, every character has to know her story one by one. And the after math has to take up some time. It can't all be over in one go. I know that many of us here believe that Annie does not exist, but she is there in the show ðŸ˜†. So, she is one more character, who has to play her part. So she has to trouble Geet first, before coming around.

If we forget that Anvesha's presence itself is illogical, rest of what happened is logical. At least Anvesha's reaction and its effect on Geet. What was not logical was that Maan had to ask Geet what she is thinking about!! Really? Given what transpired downstairs, was it so difficult to guess? But fine! Even the stalker needs rest sometimes ðŸ˜Š. So, we will live with that.

Finally MSK-Arjun come face to face. Was the accident planned by Arjun, so that he saves Dadi Ma and gains trust? Too Ektaish? We will see (or may be not so soon!) And hopefully now we know what has happened to the court cases against NT.

Overall, some progress in the story after a long time. Anvesha on her way to knowing the truth about her Dev Bhai and MSK meeting Arjun. Heart goes out to Geet once again... (Poor thing, she is a daily soap character. Otherwise, she might have gotten some relief ðŸ˜ƒ)

On more serious note, one thing that touched me, which I forgot to mention in the analysis, is how assured Geet is of Maan's company. When she thinks about the Anvesha problem, she is not thinking whether Maan will choose her or Anvesha. She is thinking whether Anvesha will choose Dev or Maan-Geet. She knows he is always on her side. She is worried that it may take him away from yet another family member, but not that he will be mad at her. His assurance from the Chocolate Mousse scene has worked 100%.

Also MSK respecting her decision and giving her some time alone was a good touch. He is keeping his promise of "ab main tumhari har baat maanunga" and is not forcing himself on her. He felt hurt when she asked him to go away - that's how he basically is. But he recovers and leaves without misunderstanding her. Also accepting everything she wants does not mean he will ever shirk his responsibility. He will leave to respect her wish, but only for a while. If leaving her alone does not solve her problem, he will come back. What a balance! Such balanced attitude is difficult to achieve even if it is in fiction. Someone has done some magic for sure in subtly showing the progress of Maan's character.
@neha - hi ðŸ€— ....will wait for ur siggies on today's pics ðŸ˜†

@all- no honeymoon abroad ...but atleast they can go to Kerala , ooty, khandala etc for the shooting 
Some people on utube thot I was actually making fun of daadi and calling her stupid wen they were watching my VM🀣
@ All
If it was all over the newspapers Arjun is an even bigger idiot than I first thought 🀣 🀣

He is a moron of the first waters 🀣 🀣

Before, I hit the bed: Brilliant Post Cute One. Loved It. 🀗

Dadi:

She is an astute business woman, and not someone who believes in doing charity. Good at heart but a typical human who does not see beyond the circle of family and some close friends. For her, the Family is the top priority and Mann the real gem. She chose Geet for Mann and not the other way. Why? Because she thought, Geet is perfect for him, he is warming-up to her, and he will get back his smile. She reacts to a situation and the reaction is based on what is good for the family and Mann. Geet is not yet family to her or someone dear whose painful past will make her cry buckets. Mann loves Geet and that is why she is welcomed in the family.