#Devil's Den#This Info belongs to Devil's Den only - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
@Jaya:Whatever Dadi is doing even now is sort of a selifsh act from her side..she is manipulating all relationships in her own clever ways...if NT Case is taken back ,then Dev too is set scotfree😉..reason why Dadi instantly agrees and tells MSK to forget the case becuase his new life is waiting for him😉..so if she is giving in for MSK's happiness...she is also protecting Dev on the other hand..... Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
@jyo....dadi can raise question on geet's child as well???????wud she like geet carrying child of 1 grandson n marrying other????? when both are alive??? she is bit conservative ðŸ˜•
@Zee- from now on i will call u hot fm
@gargi: i see ya so come out..waise thanks..par yeh bhi toh bata deti what to chop off..
Dadi takes decisions based on the situations. She does not seem to think deeper. She also has a short term memory. Out of sight out of mind. She mentioned Sam more than her other grand children Vickey and Anie. ANie I will discount cause she didn't exist then. She also takes her authority for granted. She knows that MSK will always listen to her.
@pooja: na na we call zee the ahem ahem girl..she is more famous for that..
@Adits:Tomorrow we will get one SBS for sure😆..and Geet admin is mad..they should hv given only 1 or 2 pics..not the entire episode😡😕
Praju: Dadi will swing coz It is possible that after arjune's motives come out in open, his n annies nain mataka will also come out in open... Annie is ziddie(She said that main appni zidd manwane lag jao toh ____) n may over rule Dadi n MSK's rejection of arjune.... She might run away n marry him... Or may try to commit suicide as her demand of marrying arjune is rejected... So for annie-arjunes marriage arjune can ask them to drop charges or else he'll destroy her etc tec etc... Then Dadi will be like now Annies khushi is in hamare haath.. She'll request geet to drop the charges against NT as Annie is now with NT's bro who has come for revenge...
zee yaar what they have shot may well be edited 😆 i wd rather judge on the basis of what is aired
@Gargi:For me the baby is dicey here..not sure if Dadi knows about it or not🤔,...CVs need to clear it first😆😕