Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@jhan: sorry yaar me enginner na so har jagah wahi sab dikhta hai..oops leave it..i will send ya the proper notes for GK u can read them..and waise bhi thats how net works..
@JO: arjun..matlab he is gonna stay..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..yeh sun ne se pehle main mar kyun nahi gayi, yeh zamin paht kyun nahi gayi, main is dharti mein sama kyun nahi gayi..
gosh it sounds typical 80s style na..
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi polki, how r u feeling???

Ash: Nice title....
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Adi ๐Ÿค—
@All ๐Ÿค—

@Shreya they will have helpful neighbours. Maan will get a driver's job. ๐Ÿ˜†
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyo

See on some level she has always taken for granted that he will do what she says and never leave her. ๐Ÿ˜ก

This will be a good lesson to her too if he leaves ๐Ÿ˜ก

Yeah but I will hate this track because Geet will blame herself

I would rather see a track where daadi comes to know the truth and takes it upon herself to tell Arjun the truth. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I refuse to see Kekta mayee crap in Geet ๐Ÿ˜ก
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@JYOTS : TOM dey hv posted almost d epi ya......y do v call it spoilers its a full fledged epi minus dialogues....๐Ÿ˜†..........

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: winona

@Jyo why will Dadi raise this issue?

There r many reasons for it..firstly the case which Dadi wants to take back but MSK might not because of Geet๐Ÿ˜‰..second is if Arjun-Annie track goes ahead and Dadi selects Arjun for Annie..but Geet opposes it(being the daughter-in-law she has the right)..and then MSK supports Geet there...๐Ÿ˜‰...lastly if Dadi wants to bring Dev back home on Annie's request

So I said Dadi will raise the issue and reason will b Arjun and mayb to some extent Dev๐Ÿค”
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@All...Guys Polki is still sick....

so she is going to go...and sleep...

Bye...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Swati & Arwen thankuu
@Aditss *hugsss*

Ok one more question did my VM justify the analysis or did it jus luk lyk a trailer of a rotlu dramaa๐Ÿค”
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Zee its better to see the scene first and decide if its hot or not..like I said they r not hot..but sensuous or u can say erotic๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›...

tomorrow's episode can decide if its hot or cold or sensuous or nothing๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think at this point they will show a kiss..so lets not expect it now..they might b reserving something to show after marriage..once everything comes on-screen..whole charm or the wait will b over...so let them take it slow๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jyoti, I am talking about the pics only ๐Ÿ˜†, the scene, I got to know is too hot, there is an other hot scene shot today as well.......

mchopra thumbnail
@praju: or worse The woman strts working as a tutor in someones house and then BAD man there..gosh..yahaan tho madam herself is in dire need of eduvcation..hehe
@radha: ek post aur gayab..bahut na insaafi hai..waapas aa ja or i will call LIZZY..