Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Well the reason I feel MSK will become paraya from his family is because after marriage this question will pop up that he will hv to choose either his wife or the family..since time and again CVs hv brought this question in Geet's mind and she keeps thinking about the same which means this question will b raised and I get a feeling Dadi will b the one raising this question🤔

And the reason why this question will b raised is Arjun😎
mchopra thumbnail
@praju: na na and without bag woman will never reapet the clothes and also the house they rent will be fully furnished and last the guy may not have a job but they never run out of food..🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Seriously, I don't find the pics hot, but they r surely take breath.........
shachifan4 thumbnail
GEET
?@Ankita Black saree looks sexy! Very sexy! I agree!!!
@Shreeya Vicky ayega!!! Zaroor ayega!!
@Safi... Dont get jealous that my jokes are better that yours!
@shakeela... Wah ji wah!!! Facebook pe "LIKE" karne mein sharam nahin aayi... Twitter ...pe "FOLLLOW" karne mein badi sharam aa rahi hai??? *rolls eys*
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: darlunia

Ashu, Loved your analysis little one! I have to think a bit as I hardly spend any time analyzing this show these days. I may be alone in saying this but I find Daadi's characterization one of the more consistent ones in this series...NT's being the most! Not perfect...but not a bad job done by the writers. I think there are many aspects to how this character has been sketched...some of these are...

1. Grandmother...she is first and foremost a grandmother. Calling her just that does not do justice. She seems to almost be playing the role of a pseudo-mother especially in Maan's life. 

2. Business-woman...it has been hinted that she built Khurana constructions

Thankyuuu Jaya🤗
hehe I knww show is not the same anymore to keep everyone hooked due to bad screenplays editing goof-ups etc the list doesn't end there😆
And I agree her character has been consistent no development..
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo why will Dadi raise this issue?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: temorocks

Seriously, I don't find the pics hot, but they r surely take breath.........

Zee its better to see the scene first and decide if its hot or not..like I said they r not hot..but sensuous or u can say erotic😉😛...

tomorrow's episode can decide if its hot or cold or sensuous or nothing😆

I don't think at this point they will show a kiss..so lets not expect it now..they might b reserving something to show after marriage..once everything comes on-screen..whole charm or the wait will b over...so let them take it slow😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo i think MSK's biggest weakness is his love for justice... This might eventually make him paraya from his family(Read it as Dadi mainly, who is everything to him after GITH)... Dadi is a pendulum n Arjune is here to swing her his/NT's way... BTW he gets to know the truth, he would have accomplished his mission...So dadi with NT asking Maneet to drop the case, n maybe accept her as bahu n get her back to KM... After the truth is out, maybe he might side maneet or maybe not pata nahi...
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Wino....ASh : hugzzzzzz

@jhan : welcome dear..she got married to her BF fr long ramandeep arya....

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok...there are many more things I, over time, have thought comprised Daadi's original character sketch...well-to-do dignified socialite to whom her grandsons come first is the easiest way to describe her to start with.

The fact that her grand-sons, esp. Maan comes first is the basis for a lot of her decisions and thinking. 

From a discussion standpoint, I would love to know when, if at all, any of you think her behavior as shown, was not motivated by her love of family and need to protect them?
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago