@Jhan: cam i know why u working with MESH TOPOLOGY in GEET..πŸ˜•
Posted: 13 years ago
Romance Passion ki ho rahi hai rain
Hope the effort brings in the gain
For me such epi's are a pain
But I like to see denizens ka luta hua chain

Btw what are we discussing ..still the pics
I dont remember in which episode the name of Vicky was told...anyone ?
hi aditi parm and geeta..
@geeta:mmm so who is urs.. i mean whose analyis are u doing..??????
@shona: bye Gn..
I just read Ash's brilliant analysisπŸ‘

My take on Dadi is that She is a practical women..she wants her grandsons to b safe ,secure and happy...and for this she can manipulate people..right now the way she is talking to Geet or giving her the feel that this is her maayka,she is doing all this for MSK's happiness...if she really considered Geet like her daughter,then she would not hv asked Geet to get out of the house on engagement night without giving her a chance to speak up...When Dadi comes to know that Dev ruined Geet's life,she goes to jail to confirm it from Dev's mouth,but when it comes to Geet,she doesn't give her a chance to explain and just orders her to get out of the house on engagement night...its a clear proof that Dadi has never considered Geet as her daughter which she is claiming now for MSK's happiness.....tomorrow if MSK refuses to marry Geet,will Dadi still allow her in outhouse like her daughter ??πŸ€”,....Dadi also has certain weakness for Dev despite all his flaws for obvious reasons and she wants to keep Dev away from the house not because she feels Dev is the culprit,but because somehow she wants to make sure that Dev does not go to jail again and wherever he stays,he is secure thereπŸ˜‰...

Dadi is not bad ..neither her character is butchered..she is consistent and she is selfish when it comes to the happiness and prestige of her family😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
@jyoti, u know how I can get at dissecting pictures na! πŸ˜† Wait til the episode airs in the US, will watch in slow motion and dissect all the positions, hand, eyes, lips, thighs, pelvis and what not!  Also, MSK knows what his one touch can do to Geet, she feels his touch even when he lets go and he's tested her many times!  Im sure it will be wild and erotic!  Too hot to handle!  Like u said it will make Geet go weak on her knees, I literally hope so! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by rdfan

Romance Passion ki ho rahi hai rain
Hope the effort brings in the gain
For me such epi's are a pain
But I like to see denizens ka luta hua chain

Btw what are we discussing ..still the pics
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by darlunia

Guys...just wondering if is anybody is discussing or going to discuss Ashu's wonderful analysis or are we going to be focussed on the spoiler pictures?
Spoiler pics ne meri Mehnat par Paani Daal diya🀣
@ashi- awesome love!!πŸ€—πŸ‘

@shreya- u'll know tomorrow..m doing no character ;)
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Geets:This time I don't want MSK to hv any control yaar..let him go all the way🀣.....I can already see some of his erotic moves in the picsπŸ˜†,..from my experience I can say that when the guy touches the most delicate parts of a women's body,she automatically turns the heat on without the guy doing anything with herπŸ˜‰..notice the pics carefully and see MSK's hands touching the most delicate parts of her body....then he is doing nothing..but she is giving the moves automaticallyπŸ˜‰...u know these r the types of passion-play I hv done with my own hubby..so I can so identify with these picsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›