Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: temorocks

I think Annie might ask MSK after Geet, which makes him realises why Geet is upset, don't worry, Annie can never stop the marriage.......

let's hope she doesn't.....anyways our MSK is clever enough to understand geet.....
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am with you guys. Please someone kill Annie.  Rabg mein bhang daal diya, silly girl😑
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

This sucks so bad.  Here, I'm thinking that we r gonna have some more hot scenes b/w Maaneet and now this stupid Annie has to ruin things for us 😑

Let's kick her a.. now πŸ˜†

Kick her what? Sorry I don't think I understand what you meanπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I'm not too bothered about it..Maan will do a good job persuading her and he'll always support his Geet no matter what! :)
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoya-shah

what the f**k.i don't know but whenever geet wears sari and looks breathtakingly beautiful and i want maan to praise her and expect a hot romantic episode,it turns into a tension filled situation.like in kurban hua,maneet had a fight but the dance sequence satisfied us,pee loon sequence where geet looked like a pari,her truth spoiled the whole scene,then the red sari where maan had to send dev to jail.it is pissing me off.i wanted maneet to have a peaceful and romantic moments while geet is wearing a beautiful sari and looks damn hot .i wanted maan to keep praising her in different ways and a golden chance for maneet kiss since maan has fulfilled the condition placed by geet and now this freak annie ruining the moment at this time.i will definitely kill her and that bitch tasha.it's high time MSK should kick tasha out of kc.

I completely agree with you.
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Arre yaaron? Why r u upset? Humaara Munda tho sach jaanta hai na, tho no need to worry frnds! Ye Devil Annie ko tho humaara hero MSK sambhaal lega, aur phir uske baad geet ko! πŸ˜‰ worry not frnds!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I am not upset at all, I am happy there is an emotional scene, coz usually emotional scenes bring the passionate side, lolzzzzzz, it seems the CVs read my post regarding this.............