Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: amy22

Or Veena bechari ka kya? Agreed kay she annoys us with her ganda wala seduction per she also deserves to be a captain at least once. I mean, they're never going back in there, ek daffa to enjoy karein na yeh privilege.

Yaar lekin usko chance mila tha...But she choose Dolly to stand against her, bewakoof kissi aur ko choose kar leti..Maybe Sara or someone...She would have been a captain then I know BB is being unfair, but if it's a reward for completimg the task, then let it be..Maybe next week Veena might be the Captain if she survives the eliminations 😛
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
every housmates have points for nominating the other one.justified
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Yaar lekin usko chance mila tha...But she choose Dolly to stand against her, bewakoof kissi aur ko choose kar leti..Maybe Sara or someone...She would have been a captain then I know BB is being unfair, but if it's a reward for completimg the task, then let it be..Maybe next week Veena might be the Captain if she survives the eliminations 😛

BB wants veena to be nominated every week. because veena will be on full seductive mode when she is nominated.😆
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldysom

BB wants veena to be nominated every week. because veena will be on full seductive mode when she is nominated.😆

uska seductive mode hi uska default mode hai..

Wo neutral gear me seductive hi hoti hai..imagine gear lagne pe kya karegi
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldysom

BB is so bad, they are keeping all the full-versions for themselves and just showing us the 9PM-slot material 😡🤣
axeion thumbnail
Arre baki ki junta kahaan hai...Sab JDJ dekh rahe hain kya?
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

BB is so bad, they are keeping all the full-versions for themselves and just showing us the 9PM-slot material 😡🤣

BB veena ko leke possessive ho gaya hai..use nahi pata ki veena ka dil kitna bada hai pura india sama jyega is gahrayi me...

BB chor kahike...release this tsunami of seduction....

Veena ka show to bade parde hona chahiye...PVR wagairah me...

aaj ka show- Veena non stop 3 hours..😆
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys.. ðŸ˜› thanks for update Gypsy and Ishan ðŸ˜›
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by amy22

Or Veena bechari ka kya? Agreed kay she annoys us with her ganda wala seduction per she also deserves to be a captain at least once. I mean, they're never going back in there, ek daffa to enjoy karein na yeh privilege.

axeion

yes,she was given chance,but that time she wanted dolly to be a caption,and she told to every one that she wasn't in mood to take the authority of caption.
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Martand

BB veena ko leke possessive ho gaya hai..use nahi pata ki veena ka dil kitna bada hai pura india sama jyega is gahrayi me...

BB chor kahike...release this tsunami of seduction....
Veena ka show to bade parde hona chahiye...PVR wagairah me...
aaj ka show- Veena non stop 3 hours..😆

Voila... Ab hum Veena ki Tsunami naam ki movie bhi bana sakte hain 🤣 Waise Mart, 3 ghante thoda kam time nahi hai...