Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 20th Dec (Page 41)

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=Ishan.]
lol..Yahaan bacchon ko school jaate hi sabse pehle yehi sikhate hain Angry

Lol LOLLOL I keep on reading it in newspapers , there is a column called Its Weird , where such news keeps on recurring frequently , about people suing for petty reasons. LOLLOL U know once a guy went to a pet shop and a dog had defecated on the ground and the guy put his leg on it and slipped down , the guy sued the shopkeeper for some million dollars !! LOL

I know an incident where a woman sued Starbucks because the coffee was hot and it burned her tongueROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226Ishan.axeionMithiBani

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Sameer is pulling Veena's legs. Everyone is laughing. Sameer is bad. LOLLOL

Ashmit with his bleached hair looks sick. Bleached hair doesn't suit Indian skin.

Dolly is looking for excuses to pick on Veena. BB script is good. Time to vote out Veena in a week or two.

soch raha hoga ki pull karne se shayad tange lambi hongi to high heel pahanna chhod degi...

par ye high heel to Lucky Luke ke shoes ki tarah hai- The Shoes Never Come Off LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettantemcm226axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Lol LOLLOL I keep on reading it in newspapers , there is a column called Its Weird , where such news keeps on recurring frequently , about people suing for petty reasons. LOLLOL U know once a guy went to a pet shop and a dog had defecated on the ground and the guy put his leg on it and slipped down , the guy sued the shopkeeper for some million dollars !! LOL

I understand the whole concept of suing and consumer protection, but sometimes the trial lawyers just abuse the whole thing...And when I read such articles, I am like STFU Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226Ishan.

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mcm226

I am turning into a new mode today... Veena's Fanbot Tongue Ruko abhi tum sabko report karti hoon LOL 
P.S.....Mandy aajjjaa Hug Kaisi hai and maa da ladla kya kar raha hai?
kar do reportLOL
aajjaaaaaHug...........I'm good,thanks....how r doin?mirchi ka saalan ban gaya kya?maa da laadla is giving me tough time,since moring I'm playing with himOuchLOL,1st x-box,phir basket-ball,ab jaake thoda chup baitha hai,TV dekh raha haiLOL
I am good...Mirchi Ka Salan ka sample banaya tha kal..and meri roomie abhi tak mujhe gaaliyan de rahi hai..Bol rahi mujhe andar karva degi on charges of murdering her with my spicy food ROFL

lol..Sahi hai chotu...Did u get him Kinect for his x-box 360?

hey BhagwaanLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLI know yaar,yaha ke log jise spicy kehte hai wo mujh ekdum mild lagta haiConfusedLOLLOLLOL meri coll.to zara si chili flakes bhi daal di to si-si karti hai ke its tooooo spicyOuch......mirchi ka saalan to spicy hi hoga naTongue bechari tumhari roomieOuchLOLLOLLOL
yeahhhh he has kinectTongue.........its good yaar,mujhe bhi maza aata hai khelkar unlike WiiTongueEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mcm226axeionNishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Nish, I know. I mentioned the same when it happened. She always served MT obviously because she wants to be in Bhojpuri films. LOL

I'm just comparing these two women now towards the end.
Yes , towards the end , ST's position is stronger, but I dont think becuase of her "strong lady" quality - its due to multiple other reasons as well - soap queen, popularity, BB GOD ,  kandha goli game, Host's fav..................
But I will agree on one thing , However cunning she seems in the game or even she used the curse words - but She always comes out clean from the mess !!  Have to give itto her "smartness" !!

Edited by Nishita123 - 20 December 2010 at 12:47pm

TheDilettantemcm226axeion

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Dolly can say and do whatever to whoever, i don't care. But Sam...when he picks on Veena, I don't like it. Fine, Veena is cheap and cheapness personified...whatever...but Sam toh gentleman hai na?? Why pick on her when he knows there is no one willing to stand up for her? He used to feel quite bad when someone made fun of ST. Fine ST and Veena can't be compared on a decency scale but Sam should IMO remain the same...the same gentleman we grew to like. If Veena behaves cheaply , how does that give Sam the right to make fun of her? It's okay just coz it's Veena? That's like saying a prostitute can be raped. No biggie coz she has no morals anyway. Confused He used to sulk when the Pingle parivaar was strong. Now he sees that he can get away with it and hence acts this way. I expected more from him. I do still like him. But gentleman ho, toh sabke saath gentleman raho. Confused Disappointed Sammy boy!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kMartandTheDilettanteaxeionmcm226Nishita123

Ishan. IF-Sizzlerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

[QUOTE=axeion]

I know an incident where a woman sued Starbucks because the coffee was hot and it burned her tongueROFL

Lol I heard a similar case where a women bought hot coffee from a shop kept it on her car's dashboard and started driving , and while driving the cup fell on her lap and since the coffee was hot she got blisters there and for that reason she sued the shop !! LOLLOL

I mean such things sound so weird , here in India no one would care a darn about such silly things !! Confused LOLLOL

Ekta

I can understand ur frustration , suing someone for petty issues is not correct , but it sounds hilarious !! I cant stop laughing now remembering all those funny incidents I had read !! LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Go to top