Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 20th Dec (Page 34)

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by MithiBani

Yes.. then we will see if it's still "just for fun" according to Sammy boy and some members here WinkLOLLOL

How about Veena joke about him sitting in the dhoop and acting like a lil' brat? 'Waaah....BB meri nahin sun rahe!!'. Maybe she should throw in ST's expressions too. Tab dekhen, yeh dono kya karte hain. Ermm

They will be on fire MB.. there will be a major bitching session in the house.. and Sam will again sit in the corner with a swollen face with his BFF for support.. they know that nobody supports Veena.. not even Ashmit so they are taking advantage of the situation.. last person I expected to act like this was Sam.. he disappointed me Thumbs Down
Yeah people say Veena is acting cheap.....yes true.....her hugging/kissing is cheap..........However, Sam is no less as well..........The way he dragged whole woman brain issue the other day was so cheap man !! Thumbs Down  nerdy kaheen ka.......US padh ke aaya to pata nahi apne aap ko kya samajtha hai..........Dead
sorry Nishi.......u can't compare Veena with SamTongue......Sam ne kuch baate drag ki hai but Veena ne show me jo abtak kiya hai wo to aajtak kisine bhi nahi kiya haiThumbs DownDeadDeadAngry.......kaha Sam n kaha Veena

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quanticoaxeion

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Yes.. then we will see if it's still "just for fun" according to Sammy boy and some members here WinkLOLLOL

How about Veena joke about him sitting in the dhoop and acting like a lil' brat? 'Waaah....BB meri nahin sun rahe!!'. Maybe she should throw in ST's expressions too. Tab dekhen, yeh dono kya karte hain. Ermm

They will be on fire MB.. there will be a major bitching session in the house.. and Sam will again sit in the corner with a swollen face with his BFF for support.. they know that nobody supports Veena.. not even Ashmit so they are taking advantage of the situation.. last person I expected to act like this was Sam.. he disappointed me Thumbs Down

Yeah...he's turned into a bully. He knows Sallu jokes about her and isliye he can do that too. Veena has dug her own grave but who is Sam to make fun of her. And Ashmit doesn't even stand up for her. What a moron!! Dead

Asshmit is using her for khanaa, chadi washing and massage.  Veena is letting him do it because she can't rely on anyone in the house. Dolly is supporting once in while but her door mat syndome is taking her back to asshmit.

mcm226axeion

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kpurvaaxeionmcm226Nishita123MithiBani

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Yeah...he's turned into a bully. He knows Sallu jokes about her and isliye he can do that too. Veena has dug her own grave but who is Sam to make fun of her. And Ashmit doesn't even stand up for her. What a moron!! Dead

I felt sad for her yaar.. looks like she has no support there.. she should have distanced herself from Ashmit last week.. that would have put her in a little better situation.. IMO

Totally agree about Sam being a bully..Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kaxeionMithiBani

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

When Sara questioned BB's partial attitude, it was not right. Now today Veena was questioning BB's partiality towards Shweta. Ashmit didn't win anything and Shweta became Captain.

The thing is that mostly these people win good food which both chors got the very same day when they won the task. Today BB just played the trick to keep Shweta safe as the rest were miffed with Ashmit.

ST ne BB ko God kya keh diya, yeh BB toh apne aap ko God samajh liya hain...he makes ST captain, just before nominations. How convenient!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kTheDilettantemcm226axeion

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Yeah people say Veena is acting cheap.....yes true.....her hugging/kissing is cheap..........However, Sam is no less as well..........The way he dragged whole woman brain issue the other day was so cheap man !! Thumbs Down  nerdy kaheen ka.......US padh ke aaya to pata nahi apne aap ko kya samajtha hai..........Dead

padha likha nahi thaa ish liyee US padhne ayaa  LOL warna india nahi rahathaaa ...vote for samy  LOL 

Why do you think raj laxmi left him in the first place. LOL  special comment was bothering her tooo ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Today also he was going on and on and on.. even after seeing clearly that Veena was not liking it.. AngryDead

Wow he is being cheap now!Tongue Way to go Sammy boy! I liking itEmbarrassed

purvaaxeion

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

sorry Nishi.......u can't compare Veena with SamTongue......Sam ne kuch baate drag ki hai but Veena ne show me jo abtak kiya hai wo to aajtak kisine bhi nahi kiya haiThumbs DownDeadDeadAngry.......kaha Sam n kaha Veena
Yeah Sam is a smarter cheapo !! LOL
On a serious note, Yes not comparing them at all , but to me Sam's those harkatien were cheap too - thats all I said !! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Quanticopurvamcm226axeion

Go to top