Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 20th Dec (Page 33)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226axeion

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 36323

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by purva


Yes.. then we will see if it's still "just for fun" according to Sammy boy and some members here WinkLOLLOL
 
 
How about Veena joke about him sitting in the dhoop and acting like a lil' brat? 'Waaah....BB meri nahin sun rahe!!'. Maybe she should throw in ST's expressions too. Tab dekhen, yeh dono kya karte hain. Ermm

They will be on fire MB.. there will be a major bitching session in the house.. and Sam will again sit in the corner with a swollen face with his BFF for support.. they know that nobody supports Veena.. not even Ashmit so they are taking advantage of the situation.. last person I expected to act like this was Sam.. he disappointed me Thumbs Down
Yeah people say Veena is acting cheap.....yes true.....her hugging/kissing is cheap..........However, Sam is no less as well..........The way he dragged whole woman brain issue the other day was so cheap man !! Thumbs Down  nerdy kaheen ka.......US padh ke aaya to pata nahi apne aap ko kya samajtha hai..........Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvaaxeion

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Joined: 28 March 2005
Posts: 17303

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Originally posted by purva


I agree Khali was at fault then.. similarly Sammy was at fault now Tongue
 
phir bhi vote for sammy LOL 

Oye.. sabr karo.. he is not even nominated this week.. don't waste people's money LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionNishita123

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvamcm226

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26455

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
bye everyone...gud night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 35514

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by purva


Yes.. then we will see if it's still "just for fun" according to Sammy boy and some members here WinkLOLLOL
 
 
How about Veena joke about him sitting in the dhoop and acting like a lil' brat? 'Waaah....BB meri nahin sun rahe!!'. Maybe she should throw in ST's expressions too. Tab dekhen, yeh dono kya karte hain. Ermm

They will be on fire MB.. there will be a major bitching session in the house.. and Sam will again sit in the corner with a swollen face with his BFF for support.. they know that nobody supports Veena.. not even Ashmit so they are taking advantage of the situation.. last person I expected to act like this was Sam.. he disappointed me Thumbs Down
 
 
Yeah...he's turned into a bully. He knows Sallu jokes about her and isliye he can do that too. Veena has dug her own grave but who is Sam to make fun of her. And Ashmit doesn't even stand up for her. What a moron!! Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k111192axeionNishita123

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Joined: 10 November 2009
Posts: 8500

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Originally posted by purva


I agree Khali was at fault then.. similarly Sammy was at fault now Tongue
 
phir bhi vote for sammy LOL 

Oye.. sabr karo.. he is not even nominated this week.. don't waste people's money LOLLOL
 
phir bhi vote for sammy  - every week he is nominated so I'm used tooo LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Joined: 28 March 2005
Posts: 17303

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Yeah people say Veena is acting cheap.....yes true.....her hugging/kissing is cheap..........However, Sam is no less as well..........The way he dragged whole woman brain issue the other day was so cheap man !! Thumbs Down  nerdy kaheen ka.......US padh ke aaya to pata nahi apne aap ko kya samajtha hai..........Dead

Today also he was going on and on and on.. even after seeing clearly that Veena was not liking it.. AngryDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
26th Nov - Daily Discussion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 241   Views: 10478

Autumn. 241 10478 27 November 2009 at 8:31am by jay8383
22nd Nov - Daily Discussion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 239   Views: 10804

Autumn. 239 10804 23 November 2009 at 12:58am by Bugger
21st Nov - Daily Discussion: Aakhari Salam

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 266   Views: 11269

Autumn. 266 11269 22 November 2009 at 1:08am by Bugger
Daily Discussions - EPI 15th OCT

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: raj5000   Replies: 211   Views: 13772

raj5000 211 13772 16 October 2008 at 10:34am by Nishita123
~All discussions on Celebrity BB here!!~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: -Obsession-   Replies: 111   Views: 6519

-Obsession- 111 6519 07 January 2007 at 3:27pm by SRSR

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index