Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 20th Dec (Page 24)

kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Well to be very frank though my parents watch Big Boss avidly  n discuss  about probable finalists  and all SmileTongue, I have lost interest in it. I really feel now it's all fixed. Every nomination is guessable. Today Big boss could have only nominated Ashmit and Veena but they  kinda dragged khali too though he had lesser votes for no good reasons. ANd this week Khali will be nominated as they cant afford either Asssmit or Venna to leave the show bcoz of TRP. 
So instead of playing  game on fair rules they are manipulated this time so frequently that I hope there are many guys like me who have stopped watching it bcoz I for one feel totally cheated.

I have no hard feelings against Swetha but it's too conspicuous that rules are manipulated in favoor of her many times. Even assmit these days he behaved like he is kinda King of any kingdom with so much arrogance that  can't be expected from a well headed normal human being . He really needs anger management course. Veena I can;t believe that she is getting higher votes than some of the Indian contestants. Nothing ill feelings about her nationality but that's not practically possible.

So all in all last four will be Swetha Veena Assmit and Sameer ..... ANd LAst two will be Assmit and Swetha with Swetha winning  BB4. Though she could have also won it by Junta's vote but here it is all fixed. I was a big follower of Big Boss. But now feel watching JDJ than this. No fun.All fixed. Soory for my rant but wanted to write :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kmcm226

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by Ishan.

Originally posted by Cutelicious

why did it show that sameer hv 2 votes when dolly nominated him ?ConfusedConfusedConfused

I guess BB himself nominated Sam out of boredom !! LOLLOLLOL

LOL tu bhi na
im still wonderin Ouch
  sam got vote of dolly and second one???
Dolly akeli hi Do ke barabar hai Tongue

mcm226fire_gun

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Originally posted by Pulwasha

dhajiyaan uda dene wali doll is back...Dancing udani hi chahiye us machar ki dhajjiyan..

dolly dada apna asli DARK SIDE dekana macchar behosh hokar gir jayega
machhar koun?Ashmit???Ermm.............not only Ashmit,Veena bhi ab Dolly ke radar pe haiEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

Originally posted by raffuchakkar

Originally posted by Pulwasha

dhajiyaan uda dene wali doll is back...Dancing udani hi chahiye us machar ki dhajjiyan..

dolly dada apna asli DARK SIDE dekana macchar behosh hokar gir jayega
machhar koun?Ashmit???Ermm.............not only Ashmit,Veena bhi ab Dolly ke radar pe haiEvil Smile

haan wohi jisme khoon ki kami hai...LOL aur doosron ka khoon peeta hai.. i hope dolly sab ke sab ki dhajiyaan uda ke rakh de ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcm226

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by sunandshine

BB must be finding him like a pimple..Kambhakt jaata hi nahiLOL

LOL LOL Pimple itna simple nahin hai. Jeet ke jayega. Phir Rajlaxmi ko haar pehnayega. Confused LOL
Tu kaunsi chakki ka atta khati hai...Whr do u get all these one-liners Thumbs UpClap

Voh jo Shweta pees rahi thia aj. Maine voh khaya. LOL

mcm226axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by axeion

BB must be finding him like a pimple..Kambhakt jaata hi nahiLOL

LOL LOL Pimple itna simple nahin hai. Jeet ke jayega. Phir Rajlaxmi ko haar pehnayega. Confused LOL
Tu kaunsi chakki ka atta khati hai...Whr do u get all these one-liners Thumbs UpClap

Voh jo Shweta pees rahi thia aj. Maine voh khaya. LOL
Meri Jaan....Jaldi se doc ke paas ho aa... Pata nahi kya kya tha usme ShockedOuch

mcm226MithiBani

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Sam finally said to ST "Dont crib"LOL Finally, kisi aur ko bhi dikha humare alaava ki kaise whiny pooh hai ShwetaDead
LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quanticomcm226axeion

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakka_ji_kahin

Well to be very frank though my parents watch Big Boss avidly  n discuss  about probable finalists  and all SmileTongue, I have lost interest in it. I really feel now it's all fixed. Every nomination is guessable. Today Big boss could have only nominated Ashmit and Veena but they  kinda dragged khali too though he had lesser votes for no good reasons. ANd this week Khali will be nominated as they cant afford either Asssmit or Venna to leave the show bcoz of TRP. 
So instead of playing  game on fair rules they are manipulated this time so frequently that I hope there are many guys like me who have stopped watching it bcoz I for one feel totally cheated.

I have no hard feelings against Swetha but it's too conspicuous that rules are manipulated in favoor of her many times. Even assmit these days he behaved like he is kinda King of any kingdom with so much arrogance that  can't be expected from a well headed normal human being . He really needs anger management course. Veena I can;t believe that she is getting higher votes than some of the Indian contestants. Nothing ill feelings about her nationality but that's not practically possible.

So all in all last four will be Swetha Veena Assmit and Sameer ..... ANd LAst two will be Assmit and Swetha with Swetha winning  BB4. Though she could have also won it by Junta's vote but here it is all fixed. I was a big follower of Big Boss. But now feel watching JDJ than this. No fun.All fixed. Soory for my rant but wanted to write :) 

BB4 is already fixed the new clause on ST's contract is clear that she will be the winner and since they do not have any other entertainers other than the bores ST and sameer who will crib for less footage and do nothing the whole time and veena and dolly are the only show stealers   they want khali to be out and for good

zanish_kaxeion

Go to top