Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 20th Dec - Page 28

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

When Sara questioned BB's partial attitude, it was not right. Now today Veena was questioning BB's partiality towards Shweta. Ashmit didn't win anything and Shweta became Captain.

The thing is that mostly these people win good food which both chors got the very same day when they won the task. Today BB just played the trick to keep Shweta safe as the rest were miffed with Ashmit.

It was unfair that ST and Ashmit got double award.. but it's not ST's fault that people didn't vote for Ashmit.. Veena was wrong to question BB πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When Sara questioned BB's partial attitude, it was not right. Now today Veena was questioning BB's partiality towards Shweta. Ashmit didn't win anything and Shweta became Captain.

The thing is that mostly these people win good food which both chors got the very same day when they won the task. Today BB just played the trick to keep Shweta safe as the rest were miffed with Ashmit.

Veena madam ke liye sab maaf haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........n ST-Dolly ke liye bhiπŸ˜› for obvious reasonsπŸ˜‰..........ek ne BB ko God kaha hai,dusri ka dil aa gaya hai BB pe n teesri ne jaan daali hai BB-4 me........to BB ko insabka special khayal rakhna padta haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mcm226

Veena madam ke liye sab maaf haiπŸ˜†..........n ST-Dolly ke liye bhiπŸ˜› for obvious reasonsπŸ˜‰..........ek ne BB ko God kaha hai,dusri ka dil aa gaya hai BB pe n teesri ne jaan daali hai BB-4 me........to BB ko insabka special khayal rakhna padta haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oooh I know what happens this week...ST will be rewarded the best captaincyπŸ˜‰
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

Yeah Sam is a smarter cheapo !! πŸ˜†
On a serious note, Yes not comparing them at all , but to me Sam's those harkatien were cheap too - thats all I said !! πŸ˜›

Agreed that Sam and Veena can not be compared.. Veena is cheap but she does not present herself as "washed with milk" kind but Sam has kept his image of a gentleman so far.. that's why maybe it looks more cheap..πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: crystalline23

ST ne BB ko God kya keh diya, yeh BB toh apne aap ko God samajh liya hain...he makes ST captain, just before nominations. How convenient!

Nobody can question GOD. πŸ€”
This content was originally posted by: purva

It was unfair that ST and Ashmit got double award.. but it's not ST's fault that people didn't vote for Ashmit.. Veena was wrong to question BB πŸ˜•

Yes. The same Veena who thought Sara was wrong to question BB. 😊
WreckLass thumbnail

Nobody can question GOD. πŸ€”

hmm...ya😑
and whats with the board arnd their neck saying galthi ho gayi...maaf kar do🀣
BB is alive because of these losers...BB should be putting that board and saying sorry to them and USπŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

ab kah do yeh bhi physical assault kyuki manoj tried to push her to wake her up  because dolly didn;t want him to to touch her

Actually it does count as an assault when someone touches you and when u dont want that person to touch u , I heard abroad , the docs need to ask patients if they can touch them , else the patients sue their doctors !! 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Today Sameer asked Shweta to stop cribbing.πŸ˜† She was going on about small buckets. She turned red and gave Sameer a stern reply.

Sameer was still calm and told her that someone has to use small buckets so what if it's them. Shweta was still yakety-yak. 

WreckLass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishan.

Actually it does count as an assault when someone touches you and when u dont want that person to touch u , I heard abroad , the docs need to ask patients if they can touch them , else the patients sue their doctors !! πŸ˜†

Sure, we can sue anyone for anything or everythingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†