Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: purva

Oye.. sabr karo.. he is not even nominated this week.. don't waste people's money πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

phir bhi vote for sammy  - every week he is nominated so I'm used tooo πŸ˜† 
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yeah people say Veena is acting cheap.....yes true.....her hugging/kissing is cheap..........However, Sam is no less as well..........The way he dragged whole woman brain issue the other day was so cheap man !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  nerdy kaheen ka.......US padh ke aaya to pata nahi apne aap ko kya samajtha hai..........🀒

Today also he was going on and on and on.. even after seeing clearly that Veena was not liking it.. πŸ˜‘🀒
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah people say Veena is acting cheap.....yes true.....her hugging/kissing is cheap..........However, Sam is no less as well..........The way he dragged whole woman brain issue the other day was so cheap man !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  nerdy kaheen ka.......US padh ke aaya to pata nahi apne aap ko kya samajtha hai..........🀒

sorry Nishi.......u can't compare Veena with SamπŸ˜›......Sam ne kuch baate drag ki hai but Veena ne show me jo abtak kiya hai wo to aajtak kisine bhi nahi kiya haiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‘.......kaha Sam n kaha Veena
Quantico thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeah...he's turned into a bully. He knows Sallu jokes about her and isliye he can do that too. Veena has dug her own grave but who is Sam to make fun of her. And Ashmit doesn't even stand up for her. What a moron!! 🀒

Asshmit is using her for khanaa, chadi washing and massage.  Veena is letting him do it because she can't rely on anyone in the house. Dolly is supporting once in while but her door mat syndome is taking her back to asshmit.

When Sara questioned BB's partial attitude, it was not right. Now today Veena was questioning BB's partiality towards Shweta. Ashmit didn't win anything and Shweta became Captain.

The thing is that mostly these people win good food which both chors got the very same day when they won the task. Today BB just played the trick to keep Shweta safe as the rest were miffed with Ashmit.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeah...he's turned into a bully. He knows Sallu jokes about her and isliye he can do that too. Veena has dug her own grave but who is Sam to make fun of her. And Ashmit doesn't even stand up for her. What a moron!! 🀒

I felt sad for her yaar.. looks like she has no support there.. she should have distanced herself from Ashmit last week.. that would have put her in a little better situation.. IMO

Totally agree about Sam being a bully..😑
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

When Sara questioned BB's partial attitude, it was not right. Now today Veena was questioning BB's partiality towards Shweta. Ashmit didn't win anything and Shweta became Captain.

The thing is that mostly these people win good food which both chors got the very same day when they won the task. Today BB just played the trick to keep Shweta safe as the rest were miffed with Ashmit.

ST ne BB ko God kya keh diya, yeh BB toh apne aap ko God samajh liya hain...he makes ST captain, just before nominations. How convenient!
Quantico thumbnail

padha likha nahi thaa ish liyee US padhne ayaa  πŸ˜† warna india nahi rahathaaa ...vote for samy  πŸ˜† 

Why do you think raj laxmi left him in the first place. πŸ˜†  special comment was bothering her tooo ..
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Today also he was going on and on and on.. even after seeing clearly that Veena was not liking it.. πŸ˜‘🀒

Wow he is being cheap now!πŸ˜› Way to go Sammy boy! I liking it😳
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mcm226

sorry Nishi.......u can't compare Veena with SamπŸ˜›......Sam ne kuch baate drag ki hai but Veena ne show me jo abtak kiya hai wo to aajtak kisine bhi nahi kiya haiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‘.......kaha Sam n kaha Veena

Yeah Sam is a smarter cheapo !! πŸ˜†
On a serious note, Yes not comparing them at all , but to me Sam's those harkatien were cheap too - thats all I said !! πŸ˜›