India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Gauri hears everything (Page 2)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Absolutely Hating This Blady Track Angry Hope It Ends Sooooon Ouch I am Pissed Of With This jealous And Cheap Gauri Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
yar she doesn't get it? arujunn don't like her. deal with your husband yar ! 
Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Seriously i was so happy that she is not in today episode but in the endAngry
Urghhhh hate her..

Siddhi_

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

It was such a nice scene where Arjun was bringing out all his feelings to Arohi.. Then all of a sudden before the episode finishes I have to see Gauri's face!! Arrrghh it just ruined my mood!! And that evil smile shes always got is soo irritating!! Arrrghh someone shoot her for me!! Angry

surpatel

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
gauri madam raat ko to un dono ko chain se jine do wat ur prob gul y cant u leave them alone bcoz of u there r misunderstanding bet them if i had a gun atm i had kill right nw as u r becoming annoying day by day
Maheen_Ahmed Senior Member
Maheen_Ahmed
Maheen_Ahmed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
yeaahhhh urghhhhhhhhhh i hate gauriiiiii Angry n last may vo stupid si evil smile huh Dead raat ko bhi chain nahi usay bhatakti atma ki tarah Arohi ke room ke bahar bhatakti rehti hai Angry ROFL
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

I am sure Gauri will try to make things worse between Arohi and Arjun, she is going to prey on Arohi's pain about Arjun's betrayal and try to poison her mind even more than she did before. Shefali needs to return, someone needs to put sense into Arohi's head and who better than the person who was there with her throughout her time with Arjun.

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
seriousally, she's getting on my nerves! And how is she the only one that  knews Arjun was there? Does she like feel his presence lol. Gauri's character could've been such a good one, but they chose to make her negative, hopefully her character will turn positive, cause she's the only one that can help Arjun/Arohi unite

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index