Consequences of Useles, Senseles,Brainles Dragging

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
when i came to my home 3 months back I told one of my neighbor aunt abt  Saathiya as Good, Nice and Different Show and was so happy that she also started watching it w/o skipping a single epi from then onwards....

but today I came to know what can be the consequences when A show is dragged "Without making any sense, w/o using brain while writing the script, w/o keeping viewers into picture, thinking abt the TRPs all the time........"

As the same lady asked me something that made me think..whats left in this show..
She: "u asked me to watch Saathiya na.."
I: yes as it was Good then.
She:  but now what it has become
I was stunned looking at her
She: there is nothing left in this show, its all dead for me
I was completely speechless as I knew She is telling the Truth and I dont have any words to Counter her.

I dont know whether CVs will read this or not but this the Reality of SNS these days....every one who was Addicted to this show once are now Thinking to stop wasting time on such show......

And we all are at same boat.....hope all agree with me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I stooped watching the show a long time ago as well.. But I had to start coz of the newsletter.. If it was not for all you guys I would not even come to the forum..
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what a waste of time
ave awready stopped watching :) well well but am still on this forum :)
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
d show is officially dead now..shaadi hai ya picnic? haddd hai !
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'v actually stopped watching the episodes and just read your updates which make me think I'm seriously not missing much, infact I rather watch other things these days as other serial storylines seem more interesting than saathiya. Kind of sad really, but I still love the forum even though I'm not watching the actual show anymore or for the moment.

I think ever since this show got to number one Cv's think its ok to carry on with this drivel cause they think we loving it and infact I swear they have over dosed it with even more drivel thinking it will improve it audience rating further. They have totally lost me its been total drivel for weeks.
pantomimefairy thumbnail
I just ask my mum if anything exciting happened because SNS is the only serial she follows. If there's anything worth watching than I'd watch it, otherwise...
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
same here sadhli. the show is useless. i hate ring-a ring a roses. it is the forum which is burning like the last flicker of a dead candle. today goham was forced no charm no maja just stupid
these CVs will be happy now. this is what they have wanted.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx every one for ur wonderful response to my "Not So Likely Post" i never wanted to write it but that "One Question" still striking in my mind
"Whats there in this show"

@fiza....i know u are here just for us as frnds and this forum is Worth to waste time as its far far far far far better than the Dead Show....we dont want to cry over its Dead Body...but CVs are forcing us to making "Fun Of A Dead Show" and we can help it.....

@ayesha....thanx for being here at forum...its a heaven for all "CVs Haters"

@kruti....well said...Shaadi to kab ki barbaad karke rakh di hai....
ab to bas Picnic hai....aao khao ar jao...but again w/o any entertainment...

@panna....well said.....coz ratings are going as CVs wanted so they are least bothered abt "what we want to watch" and continuing the "Dragging the Drama". And again they will have to wake only when "The so Calles TRPs will go down the drain and Channel will ask them to Wrap up the show"
not b4 that...

@pantomimefairy......i cant even ask my mom...as she stopped watching is long back so I  hav to bear the torture just to keep all the members here at forum safe and sound from bearing it again....

@shruthi....Good Adjective for the forum....and believe me this forum will remain the same even if CVs will Show the "Worst Thing in the show" as we know how to be happy even in pain.......with our Superb FFs and OSs here at forum.
pantomimefairy thumbnail
No problem sadhli, we're greatful with all the updates you do coz I know no one else would do them!😛
You can just call me Sahra,😃
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Yeah, I haven't watched it much of late.