Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Savita- God forbid (Page 2)

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Never liked her.
Im not comfortable with chameleons and flip-flops, evil ones at that!

Edited by vishwap - 20 December 2010 at 9:23pm

-SONU- IF-Sizzlerz
-SONU-
-SONU-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

welcome back to the forum bro

nice to see ur post after a long time.

well absolutely savita is ignorant,less u speak about her better it is!

she lost her mind seeing shravani,sone ka anda dene wali murgi,slipping from her hands.

this selfish women can do anything,taking sachu from shravani was clear indicator of her cruelness and what is beneath her chest,a piece of stone.a women who can take away a year old child from his mother can do anything

don't be surprised if the motive behind bringing up sachin by savita is the property of Girish.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalriniiii

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I would say .... she's One Ego-istic Female.
She wanted Archcna to stay back and she did everything possible to stop her but when her Son Manav n Archcna didnt bend to her wishes, she found that insulting but still she did accept thier decision and moved on in life. But now again the 2 went against her wish and this Hurt her deeply. Somewhere she felt she lost to these 2 and this is something she cant take. Savita had been a Winner and she would do anything to WIN.
She knows both Archana n Manav r right but then if she accepts them it would mean that THE SAVITA looses it Out again to Archana and this is what she HATES to hear. The CHawl she stays in .... ppl there are feared to talk to her and now if she accepts her defeat and gets Archana Manav back the same ppl would tommorrow take her for Granted. Her Ego is hurt and that makes her do all this. Though she knows she's wrong but her Ego doesnt allow her to give up things. She hurt Manav and it did hurt her as we could see it on her expressions. She did send Damodar Baba Jail but she did feel bad and aplogised to him. She knows she's doing it wrong with Archana and prove to it is Fri's Epi where she allowed Archana to speak up and she did hear her ..... had she had so much of issues she could have banged the Door on Archana's Face but she didnt do that. She's basically fighting herself within her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii-SONU-

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
She is a very bad person. But the only thing that she wants to hang onto now is Sachin, since he is her dead son's aakhri nishaani. He is like her son Sachin to her. Sachin is making her do a lot of things. She did many bad things in the past but now her only aim is to keep Sachin. If she loses Sachin, she will never b able to get another Sachin. Manav is alive but Sachin is dead and thats y she is more attached to little Sachin (and Manav will hav to die to become important in Savita's lifeWacko) She is being selfish but she needs to understand what is good for Sachin and Manav and also think a little abt her husband. Sometimes I feel very bad for her and sometimes she makes me angry. I m not supporting her but I can see y she is like this.

Archana is her enemy again. 1st time she hated her for not being rich and her obedient son Manav was lattu over Archu and she cudnt take that since Manav always did everything for his mother. She hates her again as she is the reason that Manav and Shravani didnt get married. Even though Shravani gave Manav permission to go and Manav went to Archu, Archu is indirectly responsible for Manav-Shravani breakup in Savita's eyes. On the wedding day, Shravani left with Sachin. Sachin went away from Savita bcoz Manav didnt marry Shravani bcoz he loved Archu (not Manav's fault). In Savita's eyes, she lost Sachu bcoz of Archu. Now she can see another son going away from her and she is going crazy. She wants both Manav and Sachin. I cannot say she is being a mother but she is going crazy bcoz she is again losing her power over Manav. I hope she becomes a mother again and realizes what she is doing is wrong. She hates Manav being away from her but she is keeping Shravani away from her son...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalriniiii-SONU-

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
@ Ali superb post well "SAVITA IS INDEED A RANG BADALTI GIRGIT"
-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@sid: But isnt savita wanted archu back and gave her priority more than sachin? Didnt she say earlier that shravani can live with them as bahu but she cant live without archu? But suddenly after 1 year she has changed drastically.
-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
@sonu: agree with you completely
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
she's just goin from mad to lunatic gosh plssss send her to an asylum soooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!

y are they ruinin her character like dis?!?! i dont understand CVs well i guess they need a stable villain and im denyin da fact dat sav aai's my fav villainish vamp ever!!! she's sooooooooo fun when she's evil ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

Go to top