India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Savita- God forbid

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Savita- i dont understand this lady. First she hated archu, then wanted her back very badly and now hates her even more. Every relation to her is just a gain statement or thing. How can a MOTHER let her son burn his hand ? How can a WIFE file a wrong case against her husband ? For her even shrauani was important but when she left she snatched her son from her. What kind of lady is she ? Gold, money thats all her son and husband for her. How can she forget what her son did for her ? How can she forget what her daughter in law did for her ? How can a character change so much ? She has no GOLDEN heart. In fact she has stone in place of heart. Her character is so unbelievable. Ah even manju is loyal to her husband and rasika to her kids. Pathetic pathetic

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelsur_aur_taaldew_dropriniiiicarpe-diem-monica-LovePRSoham.Mandy.nycsweetieromiosugar1kmh2rockzz-SONU-omshreejaanucoolpratzroseinbloomTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Well said  Ali ...I agree with you .She is pathetic . Only for some time did this character turn positive .At that time the writers wanted to butcher manav and show him insensitive towards Archana so they made every one else to  positive counter it ..
Savita, Rasika , Ajit and even Manjusha turned positive but that did not save the show and it went down .Now the writers are doing a better  job with Manav ( comapred to before , still long way to go ) .Savita has gone back to her old scheming character ....the woman who knowingly broke her son's heart by initiating manipulating the whole divorce thing ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 December 2010 at 8:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap-monica-riniiii-ALI-nycsweetiekmh2rockzz

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Agree with you di . She is pathetically pathetic. I dont know bout others but i think SHE ACTS LIKE UNMATURED kid. Tit for tat and cheap thinking gosh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-kmh2rockzzTanyaz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Well said  Ali ...I agree with you .She is pathetic . Only for some time did this character turn positive .At that time the writers wanted to butcher manav and show him insensitive towards Archana so they made every one else to  positive counter it ..
Savita, Rasika , Ajit and even Manjusha turned positive but that did not save the show and it went down .Now the writers are doing a better  job with Manav ( comapred to before , still long way to go ) .Savita has gone back to her old scheming character ....the woman who knowingly broke her son's heart by initiating manipulating the whole divorce thing ...

i agree
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ALI-

Agree with you di . She is pathetically pathetic. I dont know bout others but i think SHE ACTS LIKE UNMATURED kid. Tit for tat and cheap thinking gosh.

Uff Ali, she made my blood boil today , the way she sent Ajit to get the vegtables .And please I don't wnt anyone to say ' old woman has no money as son has left her alone ' , the other day she grabbed a jewellery set worth thousands of rupees .She is no bechari .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapriniiii

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Chameleon  = Savita
Ekaloa Groupbie
Ekaloa
Ekaloa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
What  ever the character is Usha ji is very good actress, over and over she proves it, but I agree the director and writers of her character are useless people. They are destroying the very image of this Savita character among very eyes of ardent PR loyal fans.

sur_aur_taalriniiiiDabulls23

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Savita used to be greedy and selfish before but she has become worse these past few months, she has really shown her true colors. I knew she was using Shravani for her wealth and because she was Sacchu's mom, but I thought deep down she did love or at least respected her but that was all an act. All that mattered to Savita was Shravani's money and the fact she gave birth to Sacchu, she had no use for her after that. Then there is what she did to Manav and Archana, kicking them out, wishing Archana dead, trying to kill her, and coldly watching as Manav's hand got burnt. Savita has just crossed all limits these days, and I am glad Manav and Archana have spoken up about the wrongs she has done.

sur_aur_taalvishwapriniiii

Go to top