•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys...so as you know someone has pasted the article that ananya will die.😭 So what is now in MY BRAIN is that somehow because of circumstances, taani will marry ritesh to TAKE CARE OF THE BABY that ananya will deliver then die. as you all know, in the beginning, it said that taanis last name is basu. So this is how i think that taani and ritesh will get married cause who will take care of the baby boy and then maybe anurag will go insane???😔 comments please!

p.s. here is the article : http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/ananya-die-tere-liye ( copy and paste in browser)
Shub shub bol yaar 😛
Dont give ideas to Our crazy CVs
N somewhere even i think dat
But Laboni will never let this happen
omg why dears you all thinking this way
at first ektha decides to name him as anurag basu so taani was introduced in first epi as taani basu(that time ritesh was ritesh segupta).then they decided anurag basu is only from kzk so they changed the name into anurag ganguly .taani is married to anurag only.

ritesh is anurag's jiju ,taani married anurag in child hood it means taani is sister like to ritesh (actually the relationship is sister here)then how come ritesh can marry taani.its so wierd so am sure it wont happen
I hope not, it's  a little bit too Hum Aapke Hain Kaun-ish for me to digest 🤢 And there the jiju was a nice fellow, and still we were squicked out!
omggg  i read this article but the last sentence was shooking

"This will bring another twist in the lives of Anurag and Taani."

so u can be 70% right 😭 what has TaAnu to with her death??
Edited by TaAnu - 13 years ago