Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL Chit Chat Corner #102| New CCC Link Pg.1 (Page 70)

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

u kno aj i said to my mom i must not give sumone soo much importance that he can hurt me...........but kya karun we love MR aka dutta soooooooooo much.............dnt kno ne remedy of this disease............D'oh
shabzie why pissed baby?????????Confused
Yeah u r right......................
But i must say LTL is the last show that i gonna watch with that much concern..................
I remember be4 LTL i never took any show that much seriously...............
And that was better days of enjoying tv....................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedtriasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by triasha

u kno aj i said to my mom i must not give sumone soo much importance that he can hurt me...........but kya karun we love MR aka dutta soooooooooo much.............dnt kno ne remedy of this disease............D'oh
shabzie why pissed baby?????????Confused
Yeah u r right......................
But i must say LTL is the last show that i gonna watch with that much concern..................
I remember be4 LTL i never took any show that much seriously...............
And that was better days of enjoying tv....................
seriously lets start taking it not so sriously for i hav realised its gonna hurt us all...............Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

seriously lets start taking it not so sriously for i hav realised its gonna hurt us all...............Ouch
U knw for LTL thats not possible.................. coz we already too much attached...............
Han but for future i'll try my best to enjoy shows..................... as i did earlier...............
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedtriasha

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 43078

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by Dew-drop




Hi Khushi ...
U used it ..... thanxx a lot ...
Embarrassed
Arre thankx to u..................... a biggggggg  wala thankx.........................
I want to change siggie for quite a long time......................
But when i saw this one na .......................... I was lyk ya i want this one ......................


I m glad u liked it ....
I hav made sum more ...will post it in a while..

@ Trish :  I want to dwnld sum vids but m not able to ........ the vid doesn't hav sound ...
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha--khushi--

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
khushi u kno after LTL ends do keep contact............criously i hav found some grt frnds here.............
chor un sab baton ko...........age ki soch pata hai mussy ne warning de k rakha hai we dont want seema to touch dutta.............lolzzzzzzz............haiiiiiiiiii DUTTA jab seema ko dekhega tab kya hoga...........acha tune dekha kala said aj 23 december ko hi dutta shriram patil dutta bhao bana tha............i think she had a connection wid seema..............Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed--khushi--

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by Dew-drop




Hi Khushi ...
U used it ..... thanxx a lot ...
Embarrassed
Arre thankx to u..................... a biggggggg  wala thankx.........................
I want to change siggie for quite a long time......................
But when i saw this one na .......................... I was lyk ya i want this one ......................


I m glad u liked it ....
I hav made sum more ...will post it in a while..

@ Trish :  I want to dwnld sum vids but m not able to ........ the vid doesn't hav sound ...
Ouch
i want a new siggy toooooooooo and u 'll do it for me..........shabzieeeeee...........LOL

Edited by triasha - 22 December 2010 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedDew-drop

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 2952

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

khushi u kno after LTL ends do keep contact............criously i hav found some grt frnds here.............
chor un sab baton ko...........age ki soch pata hai mussy ne warning de k rakha hai we dont want seema to touch dutta.............lolzzzzzzz............haiiiiiiiiii DUTTA jab seema ko dekhega tab kya hoga...........acha tune dekha kala said aj 23 december ko hi dutta shriram patil dutta bhao bana tha............i think she had a connection wid seema..............Wink


Triasha :- Yes I gave solid warning to Hemal that seema shudnt touch DuttaLOLLOL Yeah I also wanna be in touch as I found such beautiful people here...Lov u allBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi--

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 43078

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

i want a new siggy toooooooooo and u 'll do it for me..........shabzieeeeee...........LOL


sure why not ....but u hav to provide me with pix & text u want written on it ..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed--khushi--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
LTL Chit Chat Corner#1>>New Thread Link Pg 126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 1199   Views: 32879

iwantitall 1199 32879 12 September 2010 at 3:01am by alphy_natan
when will nakku get a clean chit?

Author: nazia.icycool   Replies: 8   Views: 1110

nazia.icycool 8 1110 23 August 2010 at 10:54am by shonapinky
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 1196   Views: 30220

-Fivr- 1196 30220 23 August 2010 at 5:12am by TIA.Tia
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: jani-yeh   Replies: 1202   Views: 31507

jani-yeh 1202 31507 20 August 2010 at 2:28pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1212   Views: 27871

Dew-drop 1212 27871 19 August 2010 at 9:55am by RoyalLEO_Krrish

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index