Hi I m here triasha
I m so sad . they just ruined my b-day with this news yaar😭😭😭
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Hi I m here triasha
I m so sad . they just ruined my b-day with this news yaar😭😭😭

awwwwwwwwwww no MUSSY................dnt b sad its ur b'day and be happy................NOTHING LYK THIS WILL happen..............trust me...................everythngs gonna b fine...............now smileeeeeeeeeee😃
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: triasha

awwwwwwwwwww no MUSSY................dnt b sad its ur b'day and be happy................NOTHING LYK THIS WILL happen..............trust me...................everythngs gonna b fine...............now smileeeeeeeeeee😃

just now I messaged Hemal Thakkar..now lets hope for the best n I hope he replies us honestly n help us get over this shocker.......I m not happy😭
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww MUSSY luvyaaaaaaaaaa thanks a lotttttttt................am positive am praying to Bappa....😊...........keep us updated...............be happy i don wanna c u crying on this day...............every thng will b fine...............HEMAL ji will give us a positive reply insha allah..........
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

just now I messaged Hemal Thakkar..now lets hope for the best n I hope he replies us honestly n help us get over this shocker.......I m not happy😭

Oh mussy honey don't let some filthy news ruin your day..oh....you msgd Hemal...way to go gal....I love you baby..🤗....

Don't worry...MR..will always be Dutta...😳...And today we will have the cute sa tasha moment as your birthday party treat....go and have some cake to change the taste of your mouth..i send you a choclate cake and flower in that birthday thread of yours...😳🤗
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Oh mussy honey don't let some filthy news ruin your day..oh....you msgd Hemal...way to go gal....I love you baby..🤗....

Don't worry...MR..will always be Dutta...😳...And today we will have the cute sa tasha moment as your birthday party treat....go and have some cake to change the taste of your mouth..i send you a choclate cake and flower in that birthday thread of yours...😳🤗

Thanks shilpi.........I love u all.........🤗🤗🤗

kon kon hain yaha?
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: dusk

koi hayyyyyy ðŸ˜ƒ

Nimmo I m here.....how r u sweety? Loved yr VM n did post my comments about it
😃
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Mussy! Happy Birthday! So should I ask you how was your day? Or what are your plans for the day? 😆
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nels

Hi Mussy! Happy Birthday! So should I ask you how was your day? Or what are your plans for the day? 😆

HI Nels.....Thanks dear...................It was great day for me as I had my family n friends with me to celebrate it with me :) It was short party for 2hrs n then we wrapped it up/......have not opened any gifts yet..........I will do it when I get to bed at night.........

Though my mood was not so good because of these rumors......this showed me how much LTL affects me on personal level....Its the only show I watch on TV..........apart from news ........this rumor made me disgruntled.........

anyway nels......how r u dear? n whats up?

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
anyone here ......
its been a long dayyy ...