Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

SBSπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Yah..New Promo😳

that sounds so hilarious...🀣...
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Huma-

that sounds so hilarious...🀣...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yah..I know..Misha's Gals Night..πŸ˜†so u can imagine what she likes...she wants to call Ghost and wants to know future..hehe..but Piya wants to call Maithali and wants to know AbhMath Past!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yah..I know..Misha's Gals Night..πŸ˜†so u can imagine what she likes...she wants to call Ghost and wants to know future..hehe..but Piya wants to call Maithali and wants to know AbhMath Past!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Piya should be more interested in how abhay healed his wound not maithli..πŸ˜†...and who came up with the name maithli..πŸ€ͺ

Piya should be more interested in how abhay healed his wound not maithli..πŸ˜†...and who came up with the name maithli..πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yah..Exactly my point..she wants to know and she is only interested what that Dead woman has to do with her wanna be B.F. or her *Personal thing* which she doesn't own yet..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but nope..she is more interested in his Girl Friend.. yah..such a dumbo name yar..i never likes Maithli name..

Dhobi Ghat ke trailers dekhe?? picture nahi chalegi..Aamir ki hai par nahi chalegi..

-MeMyselfI thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yah..Exactly my point..she wants to know and she is only interested what that Dead woman has to do with her wanna be B.F. or her *Personal thing* which she doesn't own yet..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but nope..she is more interested in his Girl Friend.. yah..such a dumbo name yar..i never likes Maithli name..

hmm...maybe we will find out why maithli slapped abhay in the past..πŸ˜†...i no the first time i heard the name maithli, i rewinded it to make sure i heard it right..πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Dhobi Ghat ke trailers dekhe?? picture nahi chalegi..Aamir ki hai par nahi chalegi..

no, i havent even heard about it but the movie name sounds hilarious...πŸ˜†
^^ πŸ˜† yah...and Abhay didn't react much on that slap! πŸ˜† but i think Maithli wasn't like Piya..coz Piya is more kinda immature..and Maithli seemed much mature..and more understable...Piya got angry on Abhay where as Maithli must have been much more u know abhay's gal..so whatever abhay's says is right..kinda thing..I.e. Bella and Edward kinda chemistry in AbhYa.. Bella is more repelling. so does Piya.

no, i havent even heard about it but the movie name sounds hilarious...πŸ˜†

Based on Mubai Streets..based on reality of Mumbai local ppl..achi theam hai..par esi movies chalti kaha hai..πŸ˜†