LTL Chit Chat Corner #102| New CCC Link Pg.1 - Page 69

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

I am in invisible mode..coz i dun want to talk with e/one!πŸ˜† and guess what i had my peach yogurt now!πŸ˜ƒ

well how was i supposed to no that..πŸ€”...ran out of strawberry?..πŸ˜†
check this out:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EYu83Jen8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

It's been ages since i posted a song here! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -Huma-

well how was i supposed to no that..πŸ€”...ran out of strawberry?..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nope..i forgot to buy yogurt last time i went to grocery..so called my frnd to buy me peach yogurts for this week!😳 and he brought it when he came in the evening..πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nope..i forgot to buy yogurt last time i went to grocery..so called my frnd to buy me peach yogurts for this week!😳 and he brought it when he came in the evening..πŸ˜ƒ

aww, that was shweet of ur friend..πŸ˜›...the place u get groceries from...is it near ur res?

PS...they all look so cute in the video..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Huma-

aww, that was shweet of ur friend..πŸ˜›...the place u get groceries from...is it near ur res?

PS...they all look so cute in the video..πŸ˜†

yah..he is kinda sweet.😊 it's far from my place..

Yah..it was back in 2004.. KW was youg at that timeπŸ˜† and i like Yuvi and Ashi's jodi most! and Sweta gulati is so PREETY!Embarrassed😍

yah..he is kinda sweet.😊 it's far from my place..

Yah..it was back in 2004.. KW was youg at that timeπŸ˜† and i like Yuvi and Ashi's jodi most! and Sweta gulati is so PREETY!😳😍

KW looks like a little kid...that is from remix, right?

sorry for late replies..i am reading a book as well..πŸ˜†
^^ it's ok..m MTing too.. btw.. Pyar Ki Ek Kahni is now Top Show in Star One..with 0.8 TRPs and Geet is on 2nd place now! πŸ˜ƒ

Yah KW is young..he started his career early age..he is 23 now. 😊

^^ it's ok..m MTing too.. btw.. Pyar Ki Ek Kahni is now Top Show in Star One..with 0.8 TRPs and Geet is on 2nd place now! πŸ˜ƒ

Yah KW is young..he started his career early age..he is 23 now. 😊

nice...i have no idea what is happening in geet these days...probably extra long eyelocks..πŸ˜†

saw today's pkyek' epi? Pis actually used her brain and figured out she reminds abhay of maithly..πŸ˜†
^^ Yah..I did...πŸ˜† i actually never miss that show..hehe. yah..apparently they are gona call Maithli's ghost..🀣🀣 it will enter in Piya's body..and blabber some stuff out

^^ Yah..I did...πŸ˜† i actually never miss that show..hehe. yah..apparently they are gona call Maithli's ghost..🀣🀣 it will enter in Piya's body..and blabber some stuff out

where did u read that? new promo?