Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL Chit Chat Corner #102| New CCC Link Pg.1 - Page 52

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: triasha

πŸ˜ƒmussy howz u????????? i kno ur b'day was disrupted by these piece of news..............koi gal nahi nowwwwwww be happy aj subah wen i got this conformation from him then only i cud concentrate on my studies...............oh goddddddd...........it was TORTURE..........

I m fine......Bday went great yaar.......mind was disoriented....πŸ˜•but now its all set.......love u for being so sweet n sharing this news with us.....πŸ˜ƒ

ok BRB in 10mins
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail

M back.................

@Mussy :- Now  m good........................
After reading all positive post abt Mishal not leaving................

@Trish:- paka ur bro confirmed na.......................
U increase my happiness dearπŸ€—
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHHHHHHHH Mussy i was too sad that ur b'day was messed up and u were sad..............i was tooooooo depressed and thot it was such a bad day for u..............really...........but c these r all rumours............now they kno how much popular MR is without MR LTL is nothingggggggg..............i was too restless now am back to normal.....................
triasha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi0318

M back.................

@Mussy :- Now  m good........................
After reading all positive post abt Mishal not leaving................

@Trish:- paka ur bro confirmed na.......................
U increase my happiness dearπŸ€—

actually i calld him up in the morning and he gave me the news in the afternnoon..............i was all day muh latkaoing............my mum din kno what ot do.............and den my bro brought thid medicine.................πŸ˜†
--khushi-- thumbnail

actually i calld him up in the morning and he gave me the news in the afternnoon..............i was all day muh latkaoing............my mum din kno what ot do.............and den my bro brought thid medicine.................πŸ˜†

Awwww  So sweet of u & ur bro...............
Thanks  a ton for such a wonderful news........................
Even i was tooooooo  upset.................
I wasn't able to concentrait on anything................. But now m too back to normal
--khushi-- thumbnail
Trish if m not wrong.................Nakku took a vow to go to temple by walk only..................... So if she take the lift then she break her vow na....... init?????
triasha thumbnail
thank god he had a frnd pradyuman all thanks to him................he said that how cum am mad abt a tv actor and sooooooo much that i am crying ................i din lyk it............but i wanted the news sooooooo had to bear it...................tu bol i think Seema kuch bura nahin kar payegi she'll bring TASHA clozer...............πŸ˜ƒ
triasha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi0318

Trish if m not wrong.................Nakku took a vow to go to temple by walk only..................... So if she take the lift then she break her vow na....... init?????

ohooooooooooo that to she said to ease DUTTA of the burden of taking her.............SACRIFICE u see....................and tomzzzzzz wahini ka devar ayega............cho chwet
--khushi-- thumbnail

thank god he had a frnd pradyuman all thanks to him................he said that how cum am mad abt a tv actor and sooooooo much that i am crying ................i din lyk it............but i wanted the news sooooooo had to bear it...................tu bol i think Seema kuch bura nahin kar payegi she'll bring TASHA clozer...............πŸ˜ƒ

Even my Di & chacha ji was angry on me..................
How can i cry for an actor.......................
Firstly to i listened them.................. but when he left, then i had fight with my sis...........
that why she said everything to him....................
Yaar atleast in starting she must harm TaSha relation a bit..................
when Nakku come to kne her true intentions.................
Then i say  Nakku will save her relation.................

triasha thumbnail
hieeeeeee Shabzieeeeeeee.............howz u????????😊