Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

HI Nels.....Thanks dear...................It was great day for me as I had my family n friends with me to celebrate it with me :) It was short party for 2hrs n then we wrapped it up/......have not opened any gifts yet..........I will do it when I get to bed at night.........

Though my mood was not so good because of these rumors......this showed me how much LTL affects me on personal level....Its the only show I watch on TV..........apart from news ........this rumor made me disgruntled.........

anyway nels......how r u dear? n whats up?

It's great to know that you had great time with your family and friends. Opening gift is the most interesting part 😊. Hope you have many pleasant surprises wrapped up for night πŸ˜ƒ.

Don't be disheartened by rumors. I personally don't get affected by this but yes, I worry what will happen in the long run if this continues. Because then people tend to believe them. So rather than getting upset I would think about what should be done to stop them. Moreover for MR his work speaks. That's why he is the only popular cast in LTL who is high in charts. I am sure everyone knows that. Also he is known to be a perfectionist that's why he plays his character with conviction. So don't be disheartened he is not going anywhere.

Okay, enough of my preaching πŸ˜† .... I am fine and just thought of hanging around the forum after a long long time.
Edited by Nels - 13 years ago
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

anyone here ......
its been a long dayyy ...

Hi shabz
I m here
How r u?
n whats up?
Nels thumbnail

anyone here ......
its been a long dayyy ...

Hey shabzie! Wonderful update!!! Tonnes of thanks for that.

Too tired of the long day, huh?
Edited by Nels - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Mussy & Nels...

Yh ...me a lil tired .. it indeed was a long day 4 me ..πŸ˜†

& Happy Birthday Mussy ....

mussy.jamshed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nels

It's great to know that you had great time with your family and friends. Opening gift is the most interesting part 😊. Hope you have many pleasant surprises wrapped up for night πŸ˜ƒ.

Don't be disheartened by rumors. I personally don't get affected by this but yes, I worry what will happen in the long run if this continues. Because then people tend to believe them. So rather than getting upset I would think about what should be done to stop them. Moreover for MR his work speaks. That's why he is the only popular cast in LTL who is high in charts. I am sure everyone knows that. Also he is known to be a perfectionist that's why he plays his character with conviction. So don't be disheartened he is not going anywhere.

Okay, enough of my preaching πŸ˜† .... I am fine and just thought of hanging around the forum after a long long time.

Nels you r right .........Since the matter has been taken to LTL DT so they will come up with something to stop all this gossiping in the Media.......

I am at peace when I get to my room at night.........I do all the pleasant stuff like listening to music, watching Tasha VMs , reading books etc etc
mussy.jamshed thumbnail

Hi Mussy & Nels...

Yh ...me a lil tired .. it indeed was a long day 4 me ..πŸ˜†

& Happy Birthday Mussy ....

@Shabz ...............Oh  so u r tired ...............but u don't give up.......do uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for bday wishes shabz.........
mussy.jamshed thumbnail

Hi Sana....how u doing?
Nels thumbnail
Hey Sana! So finally I caught you!!! yippppppeeeeeee!!!!! I am so happy .....
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Shabz ...............Oh  so u r tired ...............but u don't give up.......do uπŸ˜†
Thanks for bday wishes shabz.........

Give up what ....chatting ..
yaar ... I haven't chatted since yesterday ...

U tell hwz was ur b'day .... aaj ka din tumhe hamesha yaad rahega ..
πŸ˜†
Nels thumbnail

Nels you r right .........Since the matter has been taken to LTL DT so they will come up with something to stop all this gossiping in the Media.......

I am at peace when I get to my room at night.........I do all the pleasant stuff like listening to music, watching Tasha VMs , reading books etc etc

And today you have much more to add to your pleasant routine.πŸ˜ƒ