Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

crap the much hyped scene!!! (Page 4)

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Diya, thats nt his fault coz he is frm punjab n punjabi accent is pretty different and he speaks al the words in typical accent.
M saying so coz i was in punjab for 7years and i figured it out long bk.

u r right dear... and thats what i meant.... ones phonetics are not to be analyzed here... thats why though i laugh, i never posted anything saying he should speak hindi properly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Diya, thats nt his fault coz he is frm punjab n punjabi accent is pretty different and he speaks al the words in typical accent.
M saying so coz i was in punjab for 7years and i figured it out long bk.

u r right dear... and thats what i meant.... ones phonetics are not to be analyzed here... thats why though i laugh, i never posted anything saying he should speak hindi properly

yup thats correct...we cant judge an actor just coz of his accent.....and punjabi has a stiff tongue and its difficult for them to pronounce many of hindi words in a normal way.....
and same way in UP people love speaking in shudh hindi with Urdu words as well......

so it all depends upon ur surroundings in ur childhood......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pantomimefairybr2499upasana.diya

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Some people don't understand the difference or are not getting the character of Aham. 

I think he is supposed to be insensitive towards Gopi, be extremely proud of what he has achieved, the scene on the 13th December, proved he was a good actor to me, because he was so callous to her feelings and he delivered the lines with the right expressions. We believed that Aham did not love Gopi didn't we?

However, i have a great revelation, i think the more Nazim and Giaa are together, i think in real life, his falling for Giaa, what do you think? Evidence i'm taking is he always wants to do things that she likes, for example the recent SBS video, the dancing style that Gopi likes (I think she is obsessed with Sheila (Katrina Kaif dancing for that movie), he is trying the dance to urge her to join him, again in recent interviews for star news he puts his hand on her shoulder, again when they were entering the Awards ceremony where they are performing together. 

Also on the Saathiya celebration party pictures, two pictures where Giaa and Nazim are in the picture together, Nazim's eyes are on Giaa the whole time.

What do you guys and girls think? Is Mohammed falling for Giaa?

br2499-tellyaddict-

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pantomimefairy

Originally posted by nayhaj

Originally posted by Aamnalicious

u know its not the CV's fault its ahems acting that makes it bad...gia is new too but look at her fantastic acting looks natural
no dear nazim acts very well its ahem who's  like thatAngryAngryAngry

i disagree with everything u say....he contradicts everything ..he CANT ACT..CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE WORLDS IN ENGLISH im sorry but hes crap
Nyaaa, prove it!Tongue You're not expressing to as why Nazim can't act. And what do you mean 'can't pronounce words in English?' The show is featured in Hindi, why does he need to use English words for a Hindi serial, eh?

I won't write down why Nazim is good at Aham's character because I wrote in a previous post on pg.2. If you could kindly find anything I've written that contradicts his good acting ability then I'll be glad to hear so.

ERRR i dont think u watch it? he cant even pronounce Stella he says estella and flarrrrs its not flar its flowers! lol u don't have to write anything because IN MY OPINION he CANT act...ok? its my opinion n i don't need to know what u think n why u think it! 
nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
his accent and mother tongue can be whatever it shouldnt affect his accent...i live in england and i speak urdu at home but when i speak in english i speak it properly with the right accent...people get trained with accents when and if they go to acting school...in my opinion he cannot act if u dont agree with it dont back chat to me about it or dont bitch about me!
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

his accent and mother tongue can be whatever it shouldnt affect his accent...i live in england and i speak urdu at home but when i speak in english i speak it properly with the right accent...people get trained with accents when and if they go to acting school...in my opinion he cannot act if u dont agree with it dont back chat to me about it or dont bitch about me!

Hi - Good for you that your are trained in accents. It could be that, that is how English is spoken in Rajkhot or wherever the serial is happening.  How are we sure that all businessmen in India speak English with English accent? You do realise that English is a foreign language for almost all of Indians, rt? We all do have accent. Is it right or wrong, I dont care.  When is speaking good English a marker for good acting? If he is trying to act the role of an English man with a Punjabi accent then his acting is bad. He is acting as an Indian businessman born and brought up in India. He will surely have an accent. How are you sure that the character didnt do his studies in Punjab? We dont have all the datapoints here to draw the conclusion. 

What I want to say respectfully is that  he could be a good or bad actor. But how can you pass that judgement by his English accent? Just curious, you know!

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Hi - Good for you that your are trained in accents. It could be that, that is how English is spoken in Rajkhot or wherever the serial is happening.  How are we sure that all businessmen in India speak English with English accent? You do realise that English is a foreign language for almost all of Indians, rt? We all do have accent. Is it right or wrong, I dont care.  When is speaking good English a marker for good acting? If he is trying to act the role of an English man with a Punjabi accent then his acting is bad. He is acting as an Indian businessman born and brought up in India. He will surely have an accent. How are you sure that the character didnt do his studies in Punjab? We dont have all the datapoints here to draw the conclusion. 

What I want to say respectfully is that  he could be a good or bad actor. But how can you pass that judgement by his English accent? Just curious, you know!

well keep ur curiosity to yourself because i dont feel the need to explain to u why i can pass a judgement! he's shown as an educated businessman so im sure they taught him english as he has english/american clients! U keep all ur data points to yourself because u can come up all the conclusion u like! Yep i am trained in accents and hes obvioulsy NOT!!!! now please stop wasting my time 

Go to top